I have bad news

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 7:04 am - AZ
I have bad news. Regena "Gena" Lally had been having bad abd pain the last few days. She is in the hospital. She had her appendix removed on Friday. She is doing good at this time. Please help me wish her well. I hope they give her lots of good pain meds
and give her a good buzz. She is going to be discharged on Monday.

Gwynn M.
on 10/19/08 9:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Oh m y goodness, I hope she feels better VERY SOON!  Good health wishes Gena
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/19/08 9:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Sorry to hear about Gena.  Give her my best.  I'm sure she will feel better soon.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 10/19/08 10:09 am - mesa, AZ
Bad news is kinda good news tooo.. Now that know what pain is and they have her  all fixxed up and ready to go ...

Glad to hear she is getting out soon ..

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Chris S.
on 10/19/08 12:02 pm - Tempe, AZ
I am sorry to hear this I hope she is doing much better and will continue to heal well and feel better.

My best for her recovery
Ann M.
on 10/19/08 12:04 pm - Peoria, AZ
I'm glad they figured out what the problem was quidkly.  When my appendix burst, they wanted to send me home because they thought it was just an upset stomach.  Thank goodness they decided to do other tests.  Mine was so bad I was in the hospital for a week just to get the infection under control.

When you talk to her, tell her I'm praying for her quick recovery.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
desert rat
on 10/19/08 2:00 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Poor thing!  Gena has really had a rough go of it.  Hopefully this is the end of the bad stuff and she will be on the road to recovery once and for all. 

Dawn, please pass on our good wishes and let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.  Tell her to take it easy, rest  and relax and we look forward to seeing her smiling face soon!

Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 2:28 pm - AZ

DJ,

I will let Gena know of your kind wishes. Dawn

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 2:52 pm - AZ
Everyone,

I will let Gena know of all the kind thoughts that you guys have sent her. She can also read them all on line. I don't know if she will be in the mood to turn on the computer.
ScottAZ
on 10/19/08 11:57 pm - Charleston, WV
Dawn,

Let Gena know that I am thinking of here as well.. Glad they figured what was wrong..

Hugs

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Most Active