Celebration & Get Together!

JRinAZ
on 10/19/08 4:42 am - Layton, UT
EVERYONE is INVITED!!!
Please join us Sat, the 15th, as we celebrate the wedding of our lovely own BECKY to her beloved sweetie:  Joe!
They will be married on the Saturday before, November 8th, in Las Vegas!

What:  Wedding Celebration Luncheon and general get to-gether (everyone picks up their own ticket)

When:  Saturday, November 15th - 1:00 p.m. until....(we'll be finished in plenty of time for those who wish to attend the AZWLS support group at 3:30)

Where:  Chuy's Mesquite Broiler, 12235 Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix (just a block from Dr. Schlesinger's support group site)

Why:  In honor and support of one of our Weight Loss Surgery Success Friends AND because we love a good reason to get together and CHAT!

Becky has requested that EVERYONE be invited whether she's ever met you or not and that you feel free to bring a friend or significant other.  She also respectfully asks that we do not bring gifts.  ......  Your good wishes and friendship are indeed gift enough! 
(of course if I want to bring something fun then she can't stop me!  LOL!)

Circle the 15th to enjoy a get together of Weight Loss Surgery pre and post-ops!

Congratulations Becky!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/19/08 9:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Oh Yum!!!!  Chuy's sounds great to me.  I know you all won't believe it but I have never been to Chuy's and I am looking forward to it.  Joe will love it to as he can have a beer or two.

I hope a lot of you can come and wish us well  and enjoy some good company.

Thank you Joyce for making all the arrangements.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

flyrep
on 10/19/08 9:23 pm - AZ
I always miss the fun!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active