Dr. Mazaheri at Support Group

JRinAZ
on 10/17/08 8:41 am - Layton, UT
Hi there all of you Dr. Simpson patient's and friends.....Just a reminder that Dr. Mazaheri wil be presenting at the next support meeting.  Thursday the 23rd from 6:30 to 8 pm  You do NOT want to miss his power point with oodles of before and afters of his patient's....it shows what all the possibilities are for YOU!  .....  Sooooo, if you're finding yourself tucking that loose skin into your jeans before you zip up.....and buying killer spandex to squi**** all together then....this  is the support group for YOU!  ...  Not in your target weight zone yet?  No problem.....find out how the staging process gets you the look YOU have worked so hard to achieve!  ....  I can't wait to see some of my old weight loss buds and to meet bunches of new ones!!!!  We will C U there!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 10/19/08 9:28 pm - AZ
I'm there! I'm there. What is the address again?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 10/20/08 1:36 am - Layton, UT
Shannon,  and any other's wondering....

The address for Thursday's support group is 19th and Maryland in the Surgical center/hospital.  (right next to Dr. Simpson's office)  I think he said they'd have this one in the cafeteria area since they're expecting a larger than normal turnout.

6:30-8:00 pm  ....  Dr. Mazaheri will show oodles of before & afters and have plenty of Q & A time.  I've heard there will be a few "live" post-ops there willing to tell their stories for any who may want personal testimonies.

Healthy treats will be served!

C U there!!! 
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 10/23/08 1:33 am - Layton, UT
Just a reminder....

Dr. Simpson's Support Group tonight @ 6:30 (19th and Maryland, in the cafeteria at the Surgical Hospital right next to Dr. Simpson's office.
Guest Speaker Presentation:  Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri

* Healthy treats
* Specials offered to all those in attendance.

* Power Point with Before' and After's that will knock your socks off!  ..... 
Joyce 

Most Active