October 25th meeting for the West Side Group

Nita S.
on 10/17/08 6:34 am - Avondale, AZ

Come one Come all to the next meet and greet for the West Side Group.  As we do not have a meeting place that day, the group talked about it at the last meeting and decided to get together at the Chuy's Restaurant on 91st and Camelback (the Walmart Shopping Mall) at 10:30.  We can talk and have a bite to eat (not me, I am still following the pre-surgery diet for Dr Schlesinger).  All in favor say "I".  Hope to see you there. 

__._,_.___

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Nita S.
on 10/17/08 6:36 am - Avondale, AZ
It figures I left out the part about EVERYONE is invited.  Duhh  don't know what I was thinkin'.  Hope lots of you can make it!!!

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

casper7922
on 10/22/08 8:02 pm

Hi,

I am new and never went to this support group. Can you still go to the restaurant and not eat anything ? I don't want to have lunch so early in the morning. I have never went to support groups and I need all the help I can get. I have been putting lots of weight on. I need to find a revision doctor. All they want to do is put a lap band over my RNY stomach. That is not going to work for me help !!! Tanks,

Casper

Casper
RNY 1992
Dr. Steven Simon
Looking into Revision

Ann M.
on 10/17/08 9:35 am - Peoria, AZ
I'll be there.  I just need to remember what I ordered last time because it was so good and full of protein.  I just have to stay away from those darn chips though or come up with a good, low cal/low fat/low carb dinner that night to make up for them.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active