Dry "E"

Ann M.
on 10/16/08 9:05 am - Peoria, AZ
I've seen a couple of posts asking where you can get Dry "E".  I was at Sprouts and they carry the Superior Source Day E there.  I don't  remember the strength but you could call them.  I was at the Sprounts at Thunderbird & 83rd Avenue.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 10/16/08 10:55 am - Layton, UT
Hiya Anne!
I picked up some Dr. E (400 I.U.) from Sprouts.  I have the Solaray brand.  I also picked up the combo A, D, E, & K (a MUST for those with major malabsorption) from Scottsdale Bariatric gift store.  It's the Bariatric Advantage brand which I believe is actually least expensive from www.Beariatriceating.com.   You can get dry E alone and the chewable combo A, D, E, & K from www.vitalady.com    In fact, she has just about everything that any one of us may need for our WLS journey's.  .....  I usually Google "cheapest price for blah blah blah" and then order from random places based on shipping deals and sales.

Here's to good health!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 10/17/08 4:30 am - Tucson, AZ

Actually the Bariatric Advantage is cheaper to purchase direct from there website.   www.bariatricadvantage.com they carry all sorts of bariatric nutritional and vitamin needs.

Deanne

Ann M.
on 10/16/08 11:14 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Joyce.  I guess I fall into that major malabsorption category don't I.  I'll have to check the combo out.  I too google on the internet to get the best prices.  I was looking for sublingual B12 but Sprouts was much more expensive than Trader Joe's so I'll be hitting there in the next few days. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active