New Sun Cities area group

Ann M.
on 10/16/08 1:20 am - Peoria, AZ

It's a go.  If you're interested in attending, please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to give you the information. 

The first meeting will be the first Saturday in December.  Thanks to those who helped me make a decision to get this group going.  I hope to make it worth your while to attend.  We will be a peer discussion group with different topics and presenters from time to time.  it doesn't matter of you're pre-op or post op or even just thinking about it.  I think there'll be something for everyone. 

Don't forget Dr. Schlesinger's group & the Chandler group and the West Side group.  There's a support group for you almost anywhere in the area now.  Please utilize them to get and stay healthy and to share your experiences with others.  You never know how much you have to say will help someone else.

Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
ginau
on 10/16/08 12:07 pm - mesa, AZ
Ann

Can you please post the information online, a girl from work is intrested in attending but does not have internet access at this time.  ( firewalls  prevent her from accessing the site.

Thanks

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ann M.
on 10/16/08 12:09 pm - Peoria, AZ
Sure Gina.  It'll be the first Saturday of each month beginning in December (12/6) and the address is 12420 N. 103rd Avenue in Sun City.  This is 2 blocks south of Grand on 103rd at the corner of Oakmont.

ginau
on 10/17/08 2:25 am - mesa, AZ
Wonderful - I will pass it on to Tiffany.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ann M.
on 10/17/08 2:38 am - Peoria, AZ
I got the corner wrong.  It's the corner of 103rd & Coggins, not Oakmont which is the next street down.

Most Active