Going Crazy!!!!

Ricardo B.
on 10/15/08 2:25 am - Tucson, AZ
OK so I called my Psych doctor,nutritionist, PCP, stress test and EGD to make sure everyone had faxed or sent all evaluations to Dr. Burpee's office, they all assured me that they had done this but that they would send them again, that was on the 2nd of October.  On October 6th the Dr's office called and left a message telling me they had everything BUT my PCP letter which was a surprise to me as I had gotten a copy from my PCP the end of September.  I called got voice mail AGAIN I told them to call me and if they did not have the letter I had a copy I could hand carry it to their office, no one called so i assumed that no news is good news (WRONG) I called today and what a SURPRISE actually got a live person (SHOCK) I asked if she had gotten a copy she tells me I have not checked the fax machine yet to see if it has come i was like WHAT!!!!!!!@!@@##### it takes  you 9 days to check a fax machine, i comely said OK can you let me know if you did not get it I will BRING you one.... that's where i am right now and how is everyone day thus far..:) :) :)
(deactivated member)
on 10/15/08 2:49 pm - AZ
Hi Ricardo,

Don't let these doctor's office make you crazy. You have to beat them at the own game. I would just show up at your doctor's office with your PCP's letter in your hand. I usually try to embarrass them. The sad truth is these doctor's office are going to get worse. I faxed over lab results to my endocrinologist last Friday. I called to see if they got it Monday and have left 3 messages to call me. Tomorrow I am going to drive over there to see what there problem is and see why can't they call me back. I will be Thursday and I bet they won't even call me. I don't get upset any more. Good luck with your PCP letter and take a deep breath and relax. That's what I try to do and if I don't I would already be in the nut house.
Ricardo B.
on 10/15/08 11:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yes i am going to give them until friday then I am going to go over there and GIVE them the letter, thanks for your words...
Most Active