What a good day

ScottAZ
on 10/14/08 1:06 pm - Charleston, WV
Just wanted to let everyone know that i got my baby (dog) back today after being MIA for 3 days..  I had a friend take me to one shelter today and she was not their.   Well i left a poster I had made and posted everywhere.. Well about 15 minutes later I got a phone call someone had found her this moring walking the streets about 4 miles from my house.. She was so glad to see daddy... She is safe now sleeping on the bed, just wanted to let you all know everything is well on this end..
HUgs

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/08 1:46 pm - AZ
Scott,

I am so happy your baby is back home safe and sound. If that was Bella I would have lost it big time. Now you can relax. Have a good night sleep with your baby..... Doing the happy dance for you !!!
ScottAZ
on 10/14/08 1:48 pm - Charleston, WV
Thank you Dawn....:-)

ginau
on 10/14/08 11:51 pm - mesa, AZ
Scott

You do realize how lucky you are to get her back ....  Small  dogs often  are not returned .
 I am happy to hear she is back home where she belongs ,, now get her a  name tag --- PLEASE !!!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 10/15/08 12:15 am - Charleston, WV
Ginau,

Yes I know I was lucky to find her.. Not like a lot of folks want a 55lbs lap dog they dont know in there house..lol   going out today to get a new collar and name tag and stuff

ginau
on 10/15/08 1:42 am - mesa, AZ
oooopppss
 Thought you had a small dog ..    My Bad  ..  but yes a  name tag would be good

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 10/14/08 2:02 pm - Layton, UT

Holy Moly!  THREE days of worrying!!!!  I would have gone through a zillion bags of OREOS!!!!

Glad there's a happy ending!!! 

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

jenniebr
on 10/15/08 2:28 am - queen creek, AZ

Scott! 
I am so happy for you!  You sounded so sad on the phone, my heart was breaking for you! 
You need to come out for a visit and bring her with you.  My little ones would love to have her around!  Just don't let her snack on my Cupcake! (my chihuahua)

I know you will get better rest knowing she is there with you!

Jen

Most Active