Counting down for Jackie!!!

JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 3:25 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Jackie!
YOU are just ONE week away from your "RE-Birthday"!!!!!  
How's the pre-op protein diet coming along?  You CAN do it!  Only a few days left!

What FIVE things are you most looking forward to after your weight loss surgery???

Practicing some relaxation techniques?  Breathe deeply and repeat...Dr. Schlesinger is fabulous....He will take great care of me....I will become healthier.....I will get to go shopping.......I will be a LOSER........and .....I will get to go shopping!!!

Seat saved for you on the LOSER'S Bench!!! 

Come on OVER!!!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!

LOSER'S ROCK!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

L. TP
on 10/9/08 3:47 am
This will be you soon!  Best of luck...this is such an awesome gift to give yourself. 
Weight Loss Pictures, Images and Photos
JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 7:05 am - Layton, UT
Holy Moly L. TP!!!!
I was scrolling down the page and saw this big 'ol skinny gal on the page and thought DANG girl you have really done well since your surgery!  (and you HAVE!)....pic just got me all excited!

Ahhhh...she has lovely smooth skin.......no rolls of skin...no poochy stuff......wouldn't it be nice......dreaming, dreaming, .....
Joyce 

azrosebud07
on 10/13/08 9:53 am - Chandler, AZ
I have some sad news.... just found out a couple of days ago that my Step-Mother-In-law only has a few days to live from a losing battle of cancer. 

In light of the news I had to postpone my surgery to November 11th.  It would have just added too much stress on everyone for me to keep my date, she could pass away either by that date or within a couple days after.

JRinAZ
on 10/13/08 12:51 pm - Layton, UT
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jackie)))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!

I am sooooo sorry sweetie pie!  I hope that you and your family can be surrounded with love and receive the strength and comfort you need in this very sad time.

Let us know if you need some cyber cheering........I'm sure that bunches of us will be sending warm thoughts and prayers in your behalf!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/14/08 12:14 am - Tucson, AZ
So sorry to hear about your step- MIL.  I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azrosebud07
on 10/14/08 1:06 am - Chandler, AZ
Thank you - this is ver hard, but this to shall pass....  I appreciate the encouragment.  Martha was/is a very special lady and we had a special relationship.  I truly lucked out, you know what they always say about the Mother-in-law - and here I have two of them and both of them are great.
Most Active