It's a Celebration!!!

JRinAZ
on 10/8/08 7:44 am - Layton, UT
Please join us as we celebrate the wedding of our lovely own BECKY to her beloved sweetie:  Joe!

What:  Wedding Celebration Luncheon (everyone covers their own bill)

When:  Saturday, November 15th - 1:00 p.m. until....(we'll be finished in time for those who wish to leave to attend the AZWLS support group that same day can get there)

Where:  (A Phoenix location yet to be determined; pending the RSVP #'s)
Why:  In honor and support of one of our Weight Loss Surgery Success Friends!

Becky has requested that EVERYONE be invited whether she's ever met you or not and that you feel free to bring a friend or significant other.  She also respectfully asks that we do not bring gifts.  ......  Your good wishes and friendship are indeed gift enough!  (of course if I want to bring something fun then she can't stop me!  LOL!)

Please RSVP to Joyce on this support site or just shoot me a p.m. at [email protected] so that we can select a restaurant suitable for the number attending.  I'll post the exact location the week before.

Becky and Joe will be married on the Saturday before,
November 8th, in Las Vegas!

Circle the 15th to enjoy a get together of Weight Loss Surgery pre and post-ops!

Congratulations Becky!

Lori G.
on 10/8/08 8:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce-
If you would like to have it at my C.A.R.E.S. office, we could have a "potluck" celebration, and then you would not have to worry about RSVP's etc.  The office is mine, so we can do whatever....just wanted to let you know it is available if you are interested and then we can have our meeting afterwards.

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

JRinAZ
on 10/9/08 3:02 am - Layton, UT
Good mornin Miss Lori!
That is a very nice offer.  I'll run the potluck idea past a few folks.  I LOVE the variety of potlucks and always run home with new ideas on making yummy healthy protein dishes!

Some folks like the restaurant scene so they can just show up and be "waited" on!  .....Can you pencil us in and then we decide after a few opinions are shared by others?

You totally ROCK with all of your info and support!!!!  Happy Thursday to you girlfriend!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Gwynn M.
on 10/8/08 10:35 am - Tucson, AZ
Me & Mack would love to attend this celebration!!   I will have to committ as time gets a little closer since my life is a bit on hold at the moment!!  But, if I'm able....we would love to be there!!

What a sweet thing to celebrate!!  A happy couple!!

Gwynn

Most Active