OT: Surprise Everyone

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 3:59 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Gwynn. I am so busy trying to make notes of all the things I have to take care of for the name change.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 10/7/08 4:42 am - Tucson, AZ

Becky,

I have to say, I am so happy for you both.  Weddings are always wonderful.  At least you don't have the move in and get to know each other part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deanne

FLGail
on 10/7/08 6:21 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Becky, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                         Gail
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 1:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank you GAIL and DEANNA
Example 1   

Gena L.
on 10/7/08 12:58 pm - Sun City, AZ
How wonderful...even  after living togeter a while you still can get dizzy when planning that wedding! Best wishes to you both. 

Gena

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 1:52 pm - Tucson, AZ

Thanks Gina.  It is kinda fun even though we aren't doing much.

Example 1   

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/08 6:18 am - AZ

Becky,

That is so cool you and Joe are getting hitched. I can't believe you have been together for 17 years and now getting married. That does not just happen every day. I think you need to get a ******y outfit at Victoria Secret. My parent anniversary in is tomorrow and they have been married 53 years. That is a long time also. I wish you and Joe the best.

Dawn  

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/8/08 7:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Thank you Dawn.  You are too sweet.  Actually Joe wanted to take me to VS.  Would you believe I have never stepped foot in that store.  Maybe it is time I do.
Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 10/8/08 10:27 am - Tucson, AZ

IT IS ABSOULUTELY PAST TIME YOUNG LADY!!   LOL.....most especially if future hubby is OFFERING...helloooooooooo....LOL!!   TOO FUN!!

Also, Jeanna mentioned Fascinations.......LOL, TOTALLY FUN!!  And,  if you're feeling especially FRISKY......let me know if you want my daughter Cinnamon to host a PURE ROMANCE party!!

They can be a lot of crazy.......
*** GIRL ONLY FUN!! ***    

Could do it here in Tucson......or, I'm sure I could even get her to go up to Phx. to do a party if there was a nice group of ***WOMEN ONLY***....(no men allowed til AFTER our little PRIVATE party!!)

Just throwin' it out there!!!  Guaranteed LOTS OF LADY LAUGHTER!!

When I told Mack that you and Joe were tying the knot.......he said,
"what took him so long"???

LOL, Mack has been married so long he has no clue that there IS another world out there!!

He thinks it's COOL!!  LOL

Talk to you soon,
Gwynn 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/8/08 10:51 am - Tucson, AZ
I know it's way past time going to VS but I am still a bit SHY  and not quite ready to show off my new curves.  Maybe I just need a little push or better yet would probably go in by myself rather than with the other half at the moment. 

As for waiting so long he said when we met he would NEVER get married again.  Been married twice and that was it.  This will be my second.  Joe and I have been together longer than my marriage lasted and longer than his two marriages lasted.  Can't wait to tell his boys and see how they react. 
Example 1   

Most Active