OT: Surprise Everyone

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 12:56 am - Tucson, AZ
 I am so excited to announce that Joe and I are finally getting married, after living together for almost 17 years, on 8 November 2008.   We have been talking about it for a few months now and finally made the decision this weekend.  We bought the wedding rings yesterday and made the reservations for the church in Las Vegas.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 10/7/08 1:56 am - Layton, UT
Congratulatons!!!!!  .........  Man o Man o Man!  That is sooooooooo exciting!!!!  .........So, do I need to take you shopping for some new pot and pans, some new lacey under "things"?  Do we need to have that -- c ough, cough---little talk about things?  Hmmmm?????  When are we doing the wedding shower????  Shall we have it BEFORE or celebrate AFTER?

How about the Saturday after the wedding?  That would be the 3rd Sat and also Dr. Schlesinger's support group soooooooo many of your buds may be up and in town?  OR....we could have a wedding BRUNCH at one of the restaurants when you come up for a doc check?  OR......we could all roadtrip over to Vegas and hit one of the buffet's together before or after your ceremony........oh wait!!!  We'd all be in a food induced coma and become public nuisances.......get kicked out and ruin your entire wedding!
O.K......we'll start with just sending our v ery very best wishes to a lovely couple!  So, it took you 17 years to finally tell that dude YES, huh??? 
The best things come to those who wait!!!

Big giant cyber hugggzzz to you sweetie pie!  Give that Teddy Bear sweetie of yours a big kiss from me!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 2:20 am - Tucson, AZ

<>

It took him that long to change his mind about never getting married again!!!!

<< Do we need to have that -- cough, cough---little talk about things?>>

I'll answer this one privately...................

I think Saturday after the wedding would be wonderful.  No I don't need any new pots and pans  but Joe might like them.  He complains when the non-stick doesn't work anymore!!!!  What do you buy someone who already has their house set up or just lost 150+ pounds and had plastic surgery???? 

Example 1   

ginau
on 10/7/08 2:40 am - mesa, AZ
I dont know what you buy ......  But  I think you would   need some  new  sexy stuff to decorate that new body !!

we could always go cheap and get body paint - Ha ha

But Honestly - that is wonderful news Congratulations !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 2:48 am - Tucson, AZ

body paint >>

Now that is a thought 

Gift Certificates for Restaurants, movies, Glamour Shots , I like candles (vanilla or cinnamon scent), Sexy stuff would be fun .

I know you are all clever people and will think up something to surprise or embarrass me!!!!!

Example 1   

ginau
on 10/7/08 6:17 am - mesa, AZ
I feel a trip to Fascinations  coming on .. Luckily it's in Tempe / Chandler area and easy to get too. 

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 6:48 am, edited 10/7/08 7:27 am - Tucson, AZ
OMG !!!....Gifts really aren't necessary.
Example 1   

ginau
on 10/7/08 10:00 am - mesa, AZ
we all know that !!  but we can do what we wanna do !!  You just be nice and appreciate being loved .

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/7/08 1:51 pm - Tucson, AZ
OK. OK.
Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 10/7/08 3:38 am - Tucson, AZ
AMAZING!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  HOW SWEET & EXCITING!! 

I'm so HAPPY for you and Joe!
I can't wait to tell Mack!!   LOL........he will think it's REALLY COOL too!!

WOOOHOOOOO.......makes ya feel a lil FRISKY I bet!!!!   LOL!!!

Definitely time for CELEBRATION!!

Gwynn & Mack
Most Active