Do you remember me? i am now on the losers bench!! Finally!

dramaqnprincess
on 10/6/08 2:23 am - scottsdale, AZ
I spent a lot of time on the AZ board months ago, but after denial after denial, It was too hard to stay on here and read about all the great things happening while I sat at home in my size 20 jeans. lol! But I pulled myself together and starting researching and decided on self-pay.I planned on self-pay, RNY in the states. The more and more I researched I kept hearing about the SLeeve. I always thought you didnt lose as much with the sleeve so i avoided it.But after finding that you lose the same, just as fast with no commom RNY side effects I was sold. PLUS it is cheaper! I started looking at several docs in the states and wasnt blown away. So i started researching MEXICO, which I said I would NEVER and I mean NEVER do. My family was freaking out enough, but Mexico? all I could find was amazing things about this Dr. Aceves. He is only 3 hours from PHX by car. So After careful thought and prayer I decided to go with him and was sleeved last week. i am home and resting and down about 7 pounds since surgery! wahoo!! I know that a lot of people still don't even check in here, but i wanted to update those who do!! :) thanks for all your support when I was freaking out! You can look at my hospital pics if you want!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/6/08 2:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations on joining us on the losers bench.  You are right;  the hospital is absolutely beautiful.  So clean too.  And that surgeon.....he is HOT

I am just so happy for you .
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 10/6/08 4:26 am - Layton, UT

Wow!  Big huge Skinny Congrats to you girlfriend!  The sleeve is an excellent choice!  We have a few sleeves in our Chandler support group as well as a spattering across the valley at other groups I hang at! 

Good for you for being proactive for YOUR situation!  Glad you are back with us!

LOSER'S ROCK!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

beckipoohbear
on 10/6/08 7:54 am - AZ
Congrats!! Keep up the good work.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Most Active