What a good day

ScottAZ
on 10/5/08 6:35 am - Charleston, WV
Having a great w/e here folks.. Got a new bicycle for the first time in 25 years..( I was shocked that i still could ride.)  I got a great deal on the TREK 7000.
Well today I put my chunky little body on the bike,  rode the 5 miles to the gym, then walked 2.5 miles on the tread mill, then 45 minutes of lower body weight training and then I got to ride the bike back home ..  I am wipped out right now..

Now all i need to do is finish my laundry and homework...

Hope everyone is having a great day

Hugs

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Gena L.
on 10/5/08 11:36 am, edited 10/5/08 11:37 am - Sun City, AZ
Was it not a BEAUTIFUL day?  I love the next few months as the heat has just wiped me out since my RNY. 

Geeze Scott and I thought I had a work out cleaning out my flower beds!  First time since before surgery in April so they were a real mess and I only got about 1/4th of them done.  You must be exhausted. Be careful to not over do!  It is still pretty warm out there.  I hope to buy a new bike...even an older one but I have short legs so need a 24" one . I have been too sick and too tired to exercise much more than short walks....lack of protein will wipe one out!

I started a new protein drink this week that will hopefully work for me. It is GNC's Whole Gains. Powdered, pre-digested with 2 scoops it is 24 gms protein and with 3 scoops it is 34 gms. I must say I prefer the 2 scoops, 3 is just to rich tasting and turns me off. I still have trouble eating...don't enjoy it much any more and no appetite. I have the new protein  in vanilla, swiss chocolate which I like as it is a lighter chocolate, and mango...which I think I may learn to like. I have not been getting good protein for almost the full 6 months and my weight loss has slowed way down and my skin and hair look bad. Hopefully this will help me get back on track as I need to be out exercising and getting my appetite back at least a little. You have done so well...don't be discouraged you are doing great and you have had such a wonderful weight loss so far! Enjoy your bike and your classes ;-)

Gena

Laura N.
on 10/5/08 12:54 pm
I am so happy for you, it was great to talk to you today. Miss ya. MAUH!!!

Most Active