Trouble with her Ticker!!!

klyn13jwl
on 10/1/08 5:10 am - Lakeside, AZ
And I'm not talking about my heart.  OK.  I MUST be doing something wrong cuz, when I click on other people's tickers I go right into them.........but mine doesn't CLICK!!!  I can't update my Ticker!  H E L P!!!  Someone please explain to me, from start to finish ( like a 2 year old) how to put a ticker on your page....from start to finish.  Pleeeeeeeeease.

Thanks,

Kellyn  :)

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
Bearheart
on 10/1/08 9:41 am - Payson, AZ
I would love to know the answer to that one also. I see all sorts of cool ones out there but no instructions on how to get it from there to here.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/1/08 11:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Go to www.tickerfactory.com and create your ticker.  once you have created the ticker you right click on the photo of the ticker and copy it.  Then you look to the left side of the OH site and click on "user settings".  Paste your ticker in your signature.  Don't forget to SAVE.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

klyn13jwl
on 10/1/08 12:42 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Thank you, Becky.  I do believe that you've told me this once before...........I just keep forgetting...maybe it has something todo with the fact that I had a closed head injury and spent 3 months in a coma.  I have a very bad short term memory. 

Thanks............again,

Kellyn  : )

260/245/145/124 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 10/2/08 12:31 am - Tucson, AZ
You are very welcome Kellyn.  If you go to the very top of this page you will see "bookmarks".  You can click on that and save some of your fav messages there for future reference.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

klyn13jwl
on 10/2/08 1:06 am - Lakeside, AZ
Thank you, again, Becky.  You have a great day! 

Kellyn :)

260/245/145/124 
Bearheart
on 10/1/08 10:21 am - Payson, AZ
Most Active