On deck for P.S.!!!!!!

FLGail
on 10/1/08 10:17 pm - Sun City, AZ
Joyce, Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the new job with Dr. M. Does he charge for consulation? When I come out there permantely I will need to have a consulation from him.       Gail
mablebewitched
on 10/16/08 9:09 am
Hey Joyce!  A belated congratulations on your new position with Dr. Mazaheri and your impending surgery!  
WOW a body lift AFTER a tummy tuck!!  I didn't know that was possible?!  I'm sure that you will be pleased with the outcome.
As you know, here at North Valley Plastic Surgery we have the unique added safety factor of a Plastic Surgeon who actually practiced as a Bariatric Surgeon!  Dr. Dominic Heffel was a bariatric surgeon at UCLA before he trained in Plastic Surgery.  Our senior Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Steven Gitt has not only been a practicing Plastic Surgeon here in Phoenix for over fifteen years but has earned his reputation as one of the finest and most experienced post bariatric Plastic Surgeons in the United States.  Both Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel are dually trained in Plastic Surgery and General Surgery, which in addition to their unmatched experience, make them uniquely qualified to care for the many post-bariatric patients that we see each week.  Dr. Gitt's name is recognizable in O.H. as he has sponsored many events and is very active in the Obesity Help and post-wight loss communities.  He has the most experience and the
most O.H. reviews of any Arizona Plastic Surgeon!  As part of the Obesity Help family, you can be sure that you will be extended the 'friends and family discount' along with the confidence that our insurance coordinator is very experienced in helping our patients to get insurance coverage for those post bariatric problems that might be covered by their insurance carrier.  We actually pre-certify and submit to insurance companies to take that burden out of our patient's hands!  Also, our Patient Care team consistently earns rave reviews for their experience and skills.  As you are aware, Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel respect and admire the fortitude, the commitment and the dedication of their post bariatric patients to improve their quality of life.    Again, good luck to you Joyce!
JRinAZ
on 10/16/08 11:07 am - Layton, UT
LOL!  That is quite possibly the most unique congrats I  have ever received.   Thank you so much!  ...  I"m actually quite excited.  I've learned a bit about plastic surgery the last few years and I'm quite sure I've picked the best surgeon for me.

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Nita S.
on 10/1/08 11:58 am - Avondale, AZ
Can I be your angel??  Nita

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

toleary
on 10/1/08 3:29 pm - AZ
WOO HOO NOW YOU ARE TALKING HE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE USING HIM ...............

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

TORI
Lori G.
on 10/2/08 12:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce-
Though I think you are oh so cute now, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do....
I can't wait until I get to the point that I can have PS done.  One of these days!

I know that Marcia from Dr. Simon's office LOVES!!!  Dr. M.  He did all of her PS after her RNY and she looks fabulous.  She speaks very highly of him and I know several physicians who use him as the referral base for their bariatric patients.  One day when I can afford time/money for PS he is definitely a surgeon I would consult with.
Please keep in touch and best of luck in your new position~

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

JRinAZ
on 10/2/08 2:59 am - Layton, UT
Hey there friends!
Thanks sooooo much for the well wishes!  I can always count on this support forum for some serious cheerleading!

Lori, Gail, Sandra, Scott, all.....plz give me a call whenever you get to the point of interest in some "nips, tucks, & curves".....I'll definitely get you in for the "friend pkg"!!!  New work #  480.951.4343  Or shoot me an e-mail at:  [email protected]

and....thanks bunches for the angeling offers!  I will take as many "winged friends" as possible since I'm shaking in my shoesies over the vision of sharpies coming at me!!!!  Yikes!  Shaking burns calories though, right?  LOL!
Sooooo..... off to work I go.... Woooo Hoooo!!!  .....sipping protein as I go...trying to get my counts up for surgery!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Azskyprincess
on 10/4/08 10:49 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12

Sad news RE Marcia she is no longer working in Dr Simons office ...She moved to CA ...

kathyofaz
on 10/2/08 1:37 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow Joyce!  I'm SO happy for you.  CONGRATS to you tiny girl friend!

I have seen Dr. Mazaheri's work.  He is really wonderful. . . an ARTIST with the scalpel !!!  If I ever need some tweeking, he'd be the Doc for me :)

Add my name to your list of Angels. 

I'm so glad you are finding Joy in the Journey!

Hugzzz,

Kathy W.

Gwynn M.
on 10/2/08 4:48 am - Tucson, AZ

WOW!!  Really???   I'm very happy for you and am sure it will all work our purrrrfectly!!

As long as YOUR happy, I'M happy!!!  I am a little confused???  ..but what's new, right!!  LOL

This is JUST around the corner....very exciting!
I'm hoping to hear about my stuff very soon!

Hugzzz,

Gwynn

Most Active