On deck for P.S.!!!!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/30/08 10:18 am, edited 9/30/08 4:11 pm - Layton, UT

I need an Angel!!!Anyone?

So, I’ve lost 50 plus additional pounds since my 1st TT from Dr. Collins and boy oh boy oh boy do I need some seams taken in!  LOL!

I am having a Body Lift by Dr. Mehdi Mazaheri on Nov 4th!

( www.drmazaheri.com ) Election Day!  …. Hmmmm…I guess I’ll have to order an absentee ballot cuz I’m going to be on the table getting some Mazaheri Magic!!!!!

October will just tick away:  support groups,…..Tucson with the buds on the 25th, then off to L.A. for the O.H. Grand Anniversary Event, then zip home just in time to pack my chapstick for the hospital!  Wooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!! 

Oh my gosh….I am dreaming of handfulls of squishies going... going

My goal:  Be a T-Shirt gal!!! "well, why not she asks...?"

Big Hugggzzz and jiggly squeezes (for now)!

Joyce ~~ Below Goal!  ~~ finding Joy in the Journey!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/30/08 11:29 am - Tucson, AZ
How exciting Joyce.  I am thrilled for you.  I will be cheering for you from here and would be there with bells on if I were even close to the Phoenix area.  Start loading up on those vitamins, iron and protein. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/30/08 2:47 pm - Layton, UT

Thanks girlfriend!  You can "Angel" me from a distance!

I started loading up on protein a few days ago but that darn iron rips my insides up whenever I increase.  (sigh) ... I'll keep at it!

Hugggzzzz,

Joyce ~~ AT GOAL ~~  Finding Joy in the Journey!

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 12:28 pm - AZ
Joyce,

How come Dr Gitt is not doing your surgery ? You always talk about how great he is. I am thinking about a mons plasty but is Dr Mazaheri different than Dr Gitt ? I was just wondering since you was Dr Gitts Bariatric Coordinator...
JRinAZ
on 9/30/08 2:57 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Miss Dawn!
Dr. Gitt is a good surgeon.

I've admired Dr. Mazaheri's work for years and feel like he's the right pick for me!  Many of my friends have had him as their surgeon and are thrilled with their results. 

Dawn, I think most surgeon's do the mons plasty - also known as a pubicplasty.  I don't blame you for having that on your list!  It can help us get the "girlie look" back!!

Huggggzzzz,

Joyce ~~ BELOW GOAL ~~ Finding Joy in the Journey!
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 4:15 pm - AZ
Joyce,

I did not know it is called the pubicplasty. I really need one bad. Your so right about the girle look....I just need to decide on a doctor to do it.....
Arizona_Sun
on 10/1/08 5:43 am - Gilbert, AZ
How awesome!!! Although I can't imagine you having anything to tighten on that cute little body of yours.  I know, I know - clothes hide things. 

I was most impressed with Dr. Mazaheri when I saw him some time back.  "If" I were to ever consider plastics, he would be the man.  As I recall, he has a respectful appreciation and talent  for making women the most beautiful that they can be.  I know the before and after photos that he presented were amazing. 

Sandra B. View my journal and educational pages at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 "Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s."  –Billy Wilder  "Know your labs and track your trends."  

JRinAZ
on 10/1/08 8:23 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhhh Miss Sandra!
You always say just the nicest things!!!  Thanks friend!

O.K......so, I'm going to just burst out of the closet!  (not that one!!)........I've just got to tell the "rest of the story"!  LOL!  ......Soooo...not only is Dr. Mazaheri my future plastic surgeon; he is also my NEW employer!!!!  ....  Yup, just when life seemed fuzzy; I saw this great opportunity to make some fabulous lemonade and just "went for it"!  .....  I feel like I need to do especially super duper nice things for zillions of people now so that I can pay it forward!  I feel truly honored to be working with Dr. Mazaheri.  I'd have you pinch me but I'll have plenty of sharp things coming my direction when I have my p.s. done; proof enough that it's real! 

Anyway, you are absolutely right!  He is very respectful and certainly does have an amazing talent for making women the most beautiful they can be.  Well said!  Hmmmmm......are you in the biz?

O.K. soooo I'm on babble overdrive (and that's new, right?)..... And by the way..."IF" you ever change your mind about plastics for yourself then I'm quite certain I can work a great deal for a good friend!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ScottAZ
on 10/1/08 8:28 am - Charleston, WV
Joyce,

Congratdulations on the plastic surgery coming up.. and a even bigger Congratulations on the new job.

I will be hitting you up in two years or so when its time for my tummy tuck, and thights....

Looking forward to seeing you in LA

Hugs

Scott

ps. will miss seeing you around the office when i have my Dr. Apts..

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Arizona_Sun
on 10/1/08 9:43 am - Gilbert, AZ
If I ever do decide to do plastics, I will certainly be talking to you and Dr. M.  Who knows, now that I am losing my regain and plan to continue on to my goal weight (that I never reached) ... the future holds many possibilities. 

Sandra B. View my journal and educational pages at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 "Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s."  –Billy Wilder  "Know your labs and track your trends."  

Most Active