Yikes!*#$%*...Angel Duty!

JRinAZ
on 9/30/08 1:56 am - Layton, UT
Holy Moly!  My landings are not as smooth as they used to be!!!   ......My Angel Wings need a workout soooooooo  Miss azrosebud07 is kindly letting me polish my "angeling" up with her!!!!

Join me in wishing a big huge CONGRATS to Miss J! 
She will be having open Rny with the very fabulous Dr. Schlesinger on Thursday the 16th of October!

Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!! azrosebud is taking a ride down the skinny slide!!!

You are going to Rock the world of the Loser's sweetie pie! 

Scoot over folks!  Miss J will be taking a seat on our Loser's Bench!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

azrosebud07
on 9/30/08 5:07 am - Chandler, AZ
THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  I am so excited and nervous all at the same time.  I look forward to having Joyce as my Angel and I also look forward to becoming more active on these boards.  Matter of fact, I am going to get my profile more set-up. 

The pic you see of me was from a few years ago when I had dipped down to 210ish (up and down a few) and was wearing a size 14.  I am now wearing a 24/26.  Before long I'll post a pic that is "current" .... just need to get hubby to take one of me as I usually avoid cameras or at least set aside the pictures that do get taken of me....

Jackie
Lori G.
on 9/30/08 5:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
I will look forward to meeting you while you are here at PVH.

Best Wishes...

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

azrosebud07
on 9/30/08 8:04 am - Chandler, AZ
Lori,

I look forward to meeting you too.  So glad that you are on these boards to answe questions too!

Jackie
Most Active