Wigs

20candy07
on 9/30/08 8:22 am - Tolleson, AZ

Anyone know a good wig store?

Candy

Kendra M
on 9/30/08 8:24 am - AZ
I don't know how good it is, but I believe there is one at Arrowhead Mall.
 Kiki

www.missthystle.com

azrosebud07
on 9/30/08 8:56 am - Chandler, AZ
I know of a good one but it is on the Eastside of town - I'll have to re-find the name.  I went there once to buy a wig for "fun" and was impressed with their selection.  I am heading out of the house here shortly, but if you haven't gotten an answer by later this evening I'll try to come up with the name and location for you.

Jackie
ginau
on 9/30/08 12:42 pm - mesa, AZ
I use Sunny's wigs  on Baseline & Alma School - very affordable.  or even the 24th & Baseline ,

I have purchased a couple ,  they range in price  $- $$$$   you decide what works , Plus they  will help you try on diff styles .. etc...

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/08 12:55 pm - AZ
I did not know you ware a wig. I will cut of some of my hair and give it to you at no cost. But I don't think you like my blond highlights. LOL
JRinAZ
on 9/30/08 3:11 pm - Layton, UT

Hiya Candy!
I recently checked out a wig store on Alma School and hmmmmm, maybe Guadalupe??  It's by the Lazer Tag, Icchi Ban, Applebees.....

They have some really fun extension options, clip ons, pieces and wigs.  They were having a little "moment of joy" when I was in because some new fabulous type wigs had "finally" come in.....apparently they are human hair at phony balogna prices and made extraordinarily well.

I'm waiting for the reds to come in!!!  LOL!  I figiure if I"m going to dable in a wig that I might as well have some fun with it!!!

Want to meet me there sometime for some fun?  I'm ready to become the "new me"!!!! 

In the meantime, I'm kicking up my protein grams, my biotin, my head massages! ....  Oh wait, I forgot to tell my DH that he needs to come through with the head massages again!!!  Ahhhhh!

Bald is beautiful sweetie pie!...... Mostly on men though, right?

Hugggzzzz,

Joyce ~~ BELOW GOAL ~~ Finding Joy in the Journey!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 9/30/08 11:42 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce

That is Sunny's  wig  - they are awesome !! Love their prices , You can afford to buy a couple , Plus they sell everything to keep em looking great.    Maybe a big afro for halloween ??

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

20candy07
on 10/1/08 2:05 am - Tolleson, AZ
Ha Ha ha......You guys are so uplifting....Bald is distinquished on a man and women look terrible without hair.   I'm going up to Sunny's wigs today to take a good looksee.   Joyce, you look wonderful.  Jeana...thanks for the lead on Sunnys.....and Dawn, I have a dog exactly like your dog in your photo....they could be twins.  Everyone on the message chain thanks for coming to my aide and responding. 
Many movie stars wear extra hair to add thickness, I'm real thin up top.  I read somewhere toothpaste, hotsauce and cayenne applied to the bald area with a toothbrush and messaged is suppose to stimulate hair growth.  I heard this many - many years ago on a morning program. Never tried it....I may now though...
Anyone try rogaine?

Have a great day !

ginau
on 10/1/08 2:35 am - mesa, AZ

Candy 

I have a wig on in my photo - think it was like $40.00  Love that wig !!!  Rogaine  didnt really help me that much ,,, More the Biotin and Mega B vitamins , I also  use  a good quality shampoo , Some like the  specialty ones - but they are all hype  !  I  picked up a  Chili pepper Shampoo  at the carneceria and love it !!!  it was like  $6.00

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

20candy07
on 10/1/08 2:49 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Jeanna,
Wow, that wig looks very nice!  Really natural.... I eat my Biotin daily I think I will up another dosage and look for the Mega B and Chili shampoo.  This month on the 19th I'll be 1 year post op...It's hard to believe how time flew. 

Thanks again,

Most Active