Airfare to LA

ginau
on 9/29/08 3:45 am - mesa, AZ
Thank you !!  I am going to go out and look now...  or I might try priceline...  I have reservations already  just need cheap airfare ....  I am trying to eliminate  more trauma on my backside.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 9:54 am - AZ
I called the hotel and they do not have a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. That sucks ! I hate driving for 8 hours but if we can get a reasonable airfare than go for it. It is in your hands what we will do. I will go with the flow Jeanna. Just let me know....
JRinAZ
on 9/29/08 10:52 am - Layton, UT
Dawn,
There isn't a hotel shuttle (as in=free) but there are the airport shuttles.  $16.00 each way from Burbank airport and 45 from LAX.  Maybe consider renting a small car and dividing it amongst 4 others?  Problem would be all the luggage you'd need to pack into one trunk......girls have got to have their "things"!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 2:25 pm - AZ
Joyce,

Jeanna is checking on the shuttle prices. We might just fly out to LA. I have a $300.00 credit with southwest airlines. Ya, I don't travel light. I will have to much luggage.
Gena L.
on 9/29/08 6:34 pm - Sun City, AZ
But Dawn....you used so little of your luggage at the Mesa event so pack down...it will be a much easier trip with only a small carry on.

ginau
on 9/29/08 10:30 pm - mesa, AZ
Joyce  

Did you see there is a $30 per day parking charge at the hotel. I was floored. doing my math  I am thinking it would be  the same price weather I fly or drive.  Right now   I am not sure I can do the 6-8 hr ride and then sit all week-end?  Plus I have to work that Monday,,  Flying is sounding so much better.   Plus its my vacation - so I can splurge a little,  I notice we are very close to the garment district --  Might  be some extra shopping ??  can always use another great deal.

I am planning my Saturday morning walk !! 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 10:00 am - AZ
I see the cheapest flight on southwest is $159.00 out the door with all taxes. They have a ton of flights.
Most Active