Sign in to go to O.H. in L.A.

JRinAZ
on 9/26/08 12:13 am - Layton, UT
Joyce's car is already full but it sounds like

Candy has space for 4 and would like to go:

1.  Jeanna 2.  Nicole  3.  Dawn and maybe Becky?  that would do it!

How about it you all shoot Jeanna  a PM with your contact info so she can "make it happen"!

I'm sure you could add another car and more people to make it even merrier!!!

Did you read the sketch for the weekend?  Wow!  Packed packed packed with fun stuff!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/26/08 12:21 am - Tucson, AZ
I would need to know when you would be leaving/returning also to decided if I could take off work before I make a final decision.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 9/26/08 1:08 am - mesa, AZ
 Ok ladies  I am game ...  I think we would want to leave around Noon on Friday - allows  pit stops and plenty of time to get lost, check in and freshen up .

Return trip Sunday Night or early Monday ???

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

hopefulnickster
on 9/26/08 2:19 am - Peoria, AZ
Is this me Nicole you are referring to? Just checking because Dawn said this morning she would like to go. :-) I have not been on the boards for a while- Who is Jeanna that I should PM?
ginau
on 9/26/08 3:37 am - mesa, AZ
That would be me !!!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/08 12:21 pm - AZ
I plan on going. But I don't want to dress up for Halloween. Maybe I can find find a scary TShirt to wear. Looks like the LA OH event will be really good compared to last weekend.
ScottAZ
on 9/27/08 1:19 am - Charleston, WV
Looking forward to seeing all of you in LA... I will not be there till early sat morning. The person who i am riding with does not want to do the halloween thing, which is ok with me too... Hugs for now

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

hopefulnickster
on 9/27/08 2:05 pm - Peoria, AZ
I just realized that Friday is Halloween. I have to take my daughter trick or treating. For some reason I thought it was the before before Halloween. I still really want to go though - anyone interested in leaving late on Friday say around 9 or so? I can get someone to keep my daughter for the weekend but I just couldn't stand to leave her for Halloween.
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/08 9:10 am - AZ
Jeanna and I got our airline reservations on south west today. Yahoo and this will be so much fun !! I sure hope more people can go to represent Arizona. We are going to have a blast.
JRinAZ
on 10/4/08 10:08 am - Layton, UT
Hiya Dawn!
I'm all set up for the big event as well!!!  So, what are you guys going to wear to the costume ball?  I ride my  broom every day, so adding a black hat would work nicely!  LOL!  Or, maybe I'll go completely out of character and be a lovely Princess!  But then again...I may feel very wicked that weekend???  Hmmmmm????  Cat Woman?? 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active