Raise your hand....

JRinAZ
on 9/22/08 11:30 pm - Layton, UT
......if you wee the "cute" girlfriend who introduced yourself to me when I was sitting behind the O.H. registration table.  ......I'd really like to chat with you some more!!!!

(You said "you are so cute"...I said  "thanks, so are you"!!!  LOL!  Does that ring anyone's bell???

Oh yeah!  I'm lame!  ...... 

Today is going to be FAB U Lous!!!!  What's everyone up to tonight?  Joining me at the Chandler support group????  (nod your head .......say YES!)

6-7:30 at  Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson
Enter from East Main entrance by E.R. and take elevators to lower level.  Conference rooms 1 and 2.

EVERYONE is welcome!!!!  ....Cutie Patootie Teresa is our facilitataor and then we're off to have some snibbles together at Chipotle (healthy grilled stuff)!

C U soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 9/23/08 5:28 am - Peoria, AZ
Hey cutie, I won't be joining you at your meeting but I'll be thinking about all you going out to Chipotle.  I was lucky to find Mesa last Friday.  Now that I'm off work I'm going to have to be a little more adventurous and find these other towns that are around here. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Andrea O.
on 9/23/08 11:24 am
Andrea O.
on 9/23/08 11:25 am
Hi Joyce - that was me that called you cute!  I just sent you a message!

andrea
JRinAZ
on 9/24/08 2:25 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there brand new cute friend!  I was just thinkin that we should save each other a seat at the next support group meeting so we could chatter a bit more!  Whatcha think?  Saturday is a Banner Estrella (Westside) mtg, right???  Hmmmm...I'll have to check in with some of the Westside buds and see! 

Yup, I thought I'd hit the support group and then swing by the AFB for some deals!!!  I LOVE their name brand clothes at the BX for Target prices! .....O.K....I'm getting "shopping" distracted again!  LOL!

Anyway, just wanted you to know that it was nice meeting you!

Take care!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Andrea O.
on 9/24/08 3:04 pm

We absolutely need to save seats each other a seat at the next support group meeting.  I can't make the one this Saturday......any other ones you attend?

andrea

Ann M.
on 9/24/08 2:56 pm - Peoria, AZ
Joyce, Saturday is Banner Estrella at 10:30.  I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active