Questions Again

Ricardo B.
on 9/22/08 12:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
Need a few  ??? answered PLZ if I were to change my surgeon does anyone know if I would have to go through all of the process again or could I just transfer all of my records to a new surgeon???  Is it a BIG pain to do this...
ginau
on 9/22/08 12:59 pm - mesa, AZ
Majority of it should transfer.  What is issue  that is causing you to think about doing this??   you can p.m. me with answerif you would like .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Ricardo B.
on 9/22/08 1:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yes I did send you a pm.
ginau
on 9/23/08 3:40 am - mesa, AZ

You need to just hang in there,  You will be scheduled before you know it ,, Waiting is the hardest part !! we all know that is true

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Deanne K.
on 9/23/08 3:13 am - Tucson, AZ
Ricardo,
It's not a problem really to send the files.  Have them make copies for you, if you didn't get them before.  It just takes time to get it all together.
Deanne
Ricardo B.
on 9/23/08 3:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Yes I have to be patient and be hopeful I can be a impatient person sometimes that is something I have to WORK on thanks for all of the kind and helpful words from you all..
ScottAZ
on 9/23/08 4:14 am - Charleston, WV
Not an issues with changing surgeons.  You can transfer all of your records or go get a copy of them.. I did this when i was laid off and blackstones office would not move up my date before my insurance ran out.  Have to tell you Dr. S office was great got everything done for me and even had surgery with in a week... (at that point i already had the approval).. Just make sure you see a new Dr who is on your plan/ or one out of network..

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Ricardo B.
on 9/23/08 8:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Scott I am going to wait until next week They were lacking my Psy. Evaluation they should have that by the end of the week..  Then I will see what happens.
Most Active