Nutrition Action Healthletter

desert rat
on 9/22/08 4:56 am - Goodyear, AZ
I spoke to a lot of people at the OH event about this publication and promised to post subscription information here, so here it is. 

I went on their website today & found that they are have a special right now for $10/yr.  The link is:  https://orders.cspinet.org/subscriptions/Subscription.asp?co untry=usa

Just keep in mind that this is NOT aimed at the WLS community, so when they recommend a certain amount of vitamins or minerals or anything else, you will need to adjust it to your particular situation.  If you are a bander...no change, RNY, double a vitamin (generally), etc.

This organization is usually well in front of the pack.  They published an article stating that people should be getting 10,000 IU of vitamin D about a year before anyone else said a word.  They accept no advertising so they remain completely unbiased and I actually read an article in another magazine that recommended this "healthletter" as a good source for nutritional information.

One final note... I do NOT work for CSPI and I do not receive any compensation, I just really think this is a great place for nutritional information!

There...promise fulfilled! 
Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Most Active