O.H. Oct 25th event !

ginau
on 9/21/08 1:46 pm - mesa, AZ
Is anyone planning on going to the event in L.A.??   I  am thinking / planning out in my mind if I can swing it ...  I think celebrating 10 yrs will be an awesome time.

Of course  I will be looking for someone or two or three to share a room  with .. 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

hopefulnickster
on 9/21/08 1:59 pm - Peoria, AZ
I have been tossing the idea back and forth. It would be awesome if we could find like 4 people to ride together and split the cost of gas! I would be up for going if anyone else wants to go!

Nicole
ginau
on 9/21/08 2:06 pm - mesa, AZ
I am sitting here looking at  plan fare's

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/22/08 12:35 am - Tucson, AZ
Gina

I would love to go, especially to see "eggface" and "meltingmama", but I don't know if I can swing it.  Would you be flying or driving?????
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 9/22/08 1:22 am - mesa, AZ
I would prefer to fly  due to an older vehicle and  not wanting to put strain on it. But  I am flexable ..   I am on vacation  that week and will take Monday off to recover.

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

hopefulnickster
on 9/23/08 2:10 pm - Peoria, AZ
I dont mind driving if I find a few people that want to drive as well. I have a brand new SUV so we would have plenty of room for four people. If anyone is interested PM me- I would LOVE to hang with EggFace!
20candy07
on 9/25/08 2:58 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Gena, I am a confirmed to make the trip to LA,  We can use my SUV or if some else has a much more comfortable ride,it doesnt ,mat ter as we can contribute to the gas usage from here to LA
Gena, please advise so we can make the reservations.  What is the cost of the event?I can fit 4 as well in my vehicle.  Please ad vise and lets get a confirmed head count for the 31st of October.  If 5 folk in one room we will need a rollaway and request it.  

Thanks,

Candy  count me in

ginau
on 9/25/08 10:56 pm - mesa, AZ
Add me in ,,, I have a room , flying is  $$ ,  I am going to see if I can arrange a discount  for the group traveling from AZ ???   we have to go see Joyce talk ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/25/08 11:34 pm - Tucson, AZ
Keep me updated on this, especially if you get a discount for a group.  I would still love to go.  I so want to hear/meet Dr. Katzen, Joyce, Eggface & Melting Mama.  I just have to budget right now after paying for all this surgery,etc.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/08 9:05 pm - AZ
Nicole, did you ever find people to go LA with you. I would like to go. It would be good if we can get 4 people in a room. WE can also share the gas in your car. I could also drive. Let me know.

Dawn
Most Active