.....the end of a perfect day!

Garys
on 9/21/08 1:30 pm - Mesa, AZ

I had a good time but there were a few negatives. Since some of the breakout sessions conflicted with other events and I was torn between what sessions I would go to and miss.

I missed Joyce's session for Dr Goodall's figuring that I will see Joyce at some point sooner than  Dr Goodall, 

I missed the fitness guy Jeremy   to see the Head Hunger guy Dr Seaton and then got short changed when they cut his seminar short because we had to clear out for the incoming wedding. Hopefully next ime the choices will be easier like lapband for dummies session Versus being hit on the head with a large hammer. 

On the postive side, at least the choices were between two different good things so you were left with a good session no matter the choice.

I was hoping for a few more vendors giving away free samples of products. (Wow, I sound so cheap!).  I was just so sure I would find a suger/calorie free Margarita vendor there someplace!.

Does anyone know if we can get a copy of the pictures they took there (the OH staffers). My wife and I took a camera but only thought to snap a few pix while there.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Ann M.
on 9/21/08 3:02 pm - Peoria, AZ
Gary, I think OH will post them on this board.  I know they did after the Detroit event this year.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Garys
on 9/22/08 1:48 pm - Mesa, AZ

It will be good to see the pix if they do.

I thought my wife was busy snapping pix while I was talking and so did she.  At the end, I ask ed her how many pix she took and she looked at me with the "I thought you were doing it" look.

Oops,

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Most Active