.....the end of a perfect day!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/21/08 11:37 am - Tucson, AZ
JOYCE

I loved ZUMBA so much that I ordered a four set DVD online today.  I know that my 10 year old granddaughter will love it and will be right there dancing with me.

I also wanted to tell you that your presentation reminded me of the book "The Secret".  I use that philosphy a lot these days.  In fact, I attribute that book to me getting my plastic surgery this summer.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

desert rat
on 9/22/08 4:39 am - Goodyear, AZ
Joyce,
I have to agree with you...the Zumba was soooo much fun that I went home and found all of the "Latin Impact" classes at the LA Fitness clubs around my home & work & found 5 classes that I can go to every week.  As long as we can keep the fun in exercise, we can keep the US in exercise!

Ann,
I am sorry that I missed your presentation but I had to try the Zumba.  I heard soooo many wonderful reviews about your speech and several people said that we may be getting lots of new members in our west side group.  Now that's REAL motivation!  Congratulations!

Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Ann M.
on 9/21/08 9:54 am - Peoria, AZ
I thought about the Zumba (1st session) but my shoulder was aching that I didn't think I'd better do it.  There is a class starting up in Surprise or Sun City West and I will probably check it out.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
chathot
on 9/21/08 9:54 am - Peoria, AZ
Joyce THANK YOU so very much. This was my first any kind of support of anything since my surgery and I learned sooooo much. I have to tell you with all those power words in my head I actullay woke up at 5:30 am and could not go back to sleep. So while I thought of all the info I learned, I turned on the TV and listened to my favorite sunday survice and his message added something to all the power words I want to share that with every. "Never let anyone take away your joy". To me it was the cherry on top to all the great support I heard at the conference. I am so glad I found a support over here. Which I will start attending. Oh I lost track of my story. I was so jazzed up this morning I actually got up, dressed and walked. I walked 10 min which is what I am walking at Cardiac rehab and plan on increasing that daily. I ended up at the park and it was such a beautiful morning I just sat there and took it all in before heading back, then I came and did my weight exercises from rehab. I have felt great all day. Again thank you.
Oh how do I get an avatar and a scale tracker?
Candy
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/21/08 11:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey there Candy.  I probably saw you at the OH event this weekend, but I don't remember.  So many people, so little time.

Anyway,  you can create an avatar at http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ and create a ticker at http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

Example 1   

chathot
on 9/24/08 2:34 am - Peoria, AZ
I seem to be having trouble making my avatar. I put in the address of the picture but the first time it came up with a soccer ball then the second time it was just black. I know I'm doing something wrong but cant figyre it out
huskerfan85
on 9/21/08 11:44 am - Colorado Springs, CO
HIJACK....Love the new Pict Joyce!  You look amazing, but then again you looked pretty good when I met you in person last year.  Wish I could have been there with you all this year...oh well, maybe next year!!  Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/21/08 12:01 pm - Tucson, AZ
All my friends can check my profile for more pictures of Joyce and I.
Example 1   

20candy07
on 9/21/08 12:24 pm - Tolleson, AZ
You all look gorgeous!!  Wow.....just gorgeous......

Candy

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/21/08 12:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
You are too sweet.
Example 1   

Most Active