O.H party time

ginau
on 9/19/08 5:00 pm - mesa, AZ
Wow  first night was awesome ... Our  Host's Dr Gitt and Dr Schlesinger  started the  evening off in Style , Then again  those 2 are always in style !!!  Dr Heffel  was also in attendance along with some  friendly faces... So many !!!  Joanna, Jeremy, Betty Sue, Joyce, Donna. Jen,  toomany more to name !!!

We had some great conversations, wonderful,tasty food, and Fun pictures...

Cant wait to see what's in store for the Morning ... Zumba  should get everyone up and kicking !!!

Its not too late to come out and join the fun !!!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 9/19/08 11:31 pm - Mesa, AZ

The wife and I are getting ready to head back to the event. I had a good time last night.

I hope to pick up some good information and tips today!.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

liveinphx
on 9/20/08 12:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Damn now I feel even worse about missing the whole thing. I had my ticket and was ready to go and everything. A friend called and is having a really hard time, it is the 2d anniversary of her brother's death and she asked if I would go with her up the Payson area to "get away". So I am off to Payson instead of Mesa.
I want to hear al about it though
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
huskerfan85
on 9/21/08 11:41 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Wish I were there with you guys this year but with my mom's health issues I have used a lot of leave and most of my travel budget to go back and forth to be with her.  I am hoping for next year!!!!  Have tons of fun!!!!  Gayle
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active