I'm approved!!!!!!!!

Marie C.
on 9/19/08 5:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Woot woot! I am having surgery! I just got my approval!!!!!!!

Marie
beckipoohbear
on 9/19/08 7:07 am - AZ
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Chris S.
on 9/19/08 7:27 am - Tempe, AZ
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is your surgeon if I may ask?

My paperwork was submitted yesterday and I am about to explode with anticipation already!
Gena L.
on 9/19/08 7:46 am - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations to you....soon you will be pounds and inches smaller and a whole lot healthier!

Marie C.
on 9/19/08 8:18 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks everyone, I can't wait! I haven't decided if I am going with Dr. Blackstone or Dr. Sprunger (they are both in th same office).
reggi_67
on 9/20/08 6:52 am - Florence, AZ
RNY on 09/19/14
Hello...
I was just banded a couple of days ago. I chose Dr. Sprunger, and I can tell you he is very caring and very passionate about this program. I met with him and felt so comfortable at first sight. The Bariatric floor seem to be sensitive to their patients needs, and display a great deal of moral support when you are up and walking around. In my opinion, the Scottsdale Bariatric Center made a smart choice when deciding a second surgeon with Dr. Blackstone.
Good Luck... Either choice you are dealing with greatness.
merryterry
on 9/20/08 1:56 am - AZ
When is your date? I'm hoping to hear soon. SBC submitted me to insurance in July but it was delayed because I hadn't been with the insurance for two years but that happened on Spet. 1st so I'm hoping to hear any day now.

I have lost some weight since I first saw them in February-if this waiting keeps up, I won't need the surgery-wouldn't that be great?

Congratulations on your approval- I hope all goes well for you!
Most Active