OH EVENT?????

Leann E.
on 9/18/08 10:27 am - Phoenix, AZ

I let time slip by and didn't get tickets ordered. Can I still purchase them at the door? If so will I be able to attend Friday night as well as Saturday?

"Just when the caterpillar 
thought her life was over 
she became a Butterfly."

JRinAZ
on 9/18/08 11:40 am - Layton, UT
Leann!
O.H. has NEVER turned anyone away at any of their events (at least the ones with clothes on!)

Come tomorrow and come Saturday!!!

If there's a problem then just tell them you are assisting Joyce!  LOL!....I seriously need all the help I can get....according to my sweetie pie friend Jeanna's previous post:  I must be smokin somethin!!!

Can't wait to see you!!!  Can't wait for the BIG event!  Oh my gosh!  Can I even sleep tonight?  Weigh 2 excited!!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lori G.
on 9/19/08 1:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
LeAnn-
You did not say anaything at support group last week.  I would have made sure I had ordered you a ticket.  Anyways, like Joyce said, I am sure you will be in and "rockin and rollin" with all of us.  I can't wait to see you at OH.  Let me know if I can assist you with anything!

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Leann E.
on 9/19/08 8:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
Like I said I just let time slip by... I'm such a procrastinator that I always do this and I always end up spending more time, energy and money... (LOL) I shall be there tonight with bells on. Thank you both for your support.

"Just when the caterpillar 
thought her life was over 
she became a Butterfly."

Most Active