Follow up with Dr Gitt

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/17/08 11:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
I had my follow up with Dr. Gitt yesterday.  All is well even though I am one of those unlucky people who have had to deal with some small holes in the incision here and there.  He told me that he was sorry that I had to deal with it.  I feel lucky though.  I could have ended up back in the hospital having to pay more out of pocket.  As far as I am concerned what I have had to deal with has been minor.  I don't go back to see him until the end of October now.

I am looking forward to getting out of town this weekend and making the trip to Mesa to meet new friends and see some of my old ones that I have met on this board.  I hope to take lots of photos and feel free to snap some of me as well.  I need some new ones to show off my new curves.    I am having a hard time getting use to this smaller body.  I am going to have to learn how to buy clothes that are more flattering to this tiny shape.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/18/08 2:11 am - Layton, UT
Becky!
Can't wait to see you darlin!!!!  I'll bet you are HOT HOT HOT!!!! 

Sooooooo......I was actually upstairs yesterday when you came in the office.  I meant to run down and give you a squeeze but got all wrapped up in the power point project I was working on.....

Wait til you see the HOT bodies on this power point!!!!  WOW!!!  Total proof that CURVES can be ahead for everyone....with the right surgeon!!!  :-)

I'm at the office today if anyone wants to sign up for an ON SITE complimentary consultation with Dr. Gitt at the O.H. event!!!!  The list is getting long though.....so get your name on there!  He is definitely a Super Surgeon but he's still got the same number of hours in the day as we do!!!

Call Me:  480.991.6877
or e-mail me at: 
[email protected] or at home [email protected]

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 9/18/08 3:18 am - mesa, AZ
Joyce

Are you smoking something funny ???  I swear  you wrote in a  reply  to  Gwynn that you had left NVPS ?? Are you back ?

Just make sure Hunky Dr Heffel  is at the event ... I  have a friend who may be  coming to meet him ..  and discuss a tummy tuck.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gwynn M.
on 9/18/08 6:23 am - Tucson, AZ
LOL LOL.....mannnnnnnnnn, you make me LAUGH Jeanna!   HUNKY Dr. Heffel!!  But yeah, he is HUNKY ain't he????!!!!    LOL

See you TOMORROW!!!  Cool, finally get to say that!!

Gwynn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/18/08 3:26 am - Tucson, AZ
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.  We even talked about running upstairs to say hello to Jen.  We had lunch at TGIFriday's before we came over to the office.  We must have a chit chat privately this weekend.

I doubt it, but I have to ask.....am I on the power point slide????  I still am not totally healed with closed incisions.  Dr. Gitt apologized for that, but it is not his fault; just something that happens to some of us.  And I am really feeling the love!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active