Ready???

JRinAZ
on 9/16/08 10:54 pm - Layton, UT
To Do List for O.H. Event -

1.  Buy Ticket!!!!!
2.  Schedule complimentary consult with Dr. Gitt, most awesome plastic surgeon! 480.991.6877
www.nvpsaz.com
3.  Schedule complimentary consult with Dr. Schlesinger,  fantabulous weight loss and revision surgeon!
www.azwls.com
4.  Report on line your "mini goal" progress for Countdown Challenge!
5.  Charge batteries for Camera.....
6.  Make some fun "trading labels" or cards with personal info to give to new friends.
7.  Buy Mac & Cheese for family to eat while you are away on Friday and Saturday.
8.  Get your "Before and After" pictures together so you can pass them around at event.
9.  Write down all of the questions you would like surgeons, docs, presenters, etc. to answer.
10.  Refer to thread on "new flavor stickx" & get your snacks/nibbles = Snibbles together.
11. Practice your various sitting positions so you can be pain free for the day on your "sit down".
12.  Pack some fun "work out " things so you can ZUMBA!!!
13.  Call five weight loss friends and share the event info so they can love you "even more"!
14.  Call 1 friend and offer them a ride.
15.  And..........# 15....the very most important......plan to "find Joyce"...cuz she'll be savin you a seat!!!!!

Dr. Gitt will present an Oooooo La La slide show of Body Contouring R
esults!      O.H. Staff roaming and mingling!       Meet Bette-Sue and prepare to LOL!!!      Jeremy wants you to "move it move it"!!    Dr. Seaton gives hope for HEAD HUNGER!!!     Jenel Day rocks with the latest nutrtion news!     Dr. Goohall has us living in the moment!   Dr. S tells us how to CLAIM OUR SUCESS!!               ...........and more...........

FUN - Information -FUN -  Motivation - FUN - Inspiration - FUN 

Friday -Break the Ice (meet & mingle) light snibbles from 6:30 - 8:30   
Saturday - 8 to 5  AZ O.H. Extravaganza
Mesa Hilton on Alma School & Southern, in the Fiesta Mall area.  
Gwynn M.
on 9/18/08 9:28 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm READY!!   Me & Mack are totally looking forward to seeing everybody!!...thats me, on the end!!  LOL!
Most Active