Oh my gosh! FIVE!!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/15/08 2:04 pm - Layton, UT
So wash your undies and pack those bags cuz......Tues, Weds, Thurs and then BINGO!!!!!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!  PAR TEEEEE!!!!!

How we doing on our goal countdown???? 

nostood, GinaL, Sheila Lee, Nita, Dawn, Jeanna/Gina, Becky g, James, Celeste R, FL Gail,  Dawn T, Deanne K, Scott AZ,  Gwynn, Determined2BHealthy, Gary S, Andrea,  mindtezer, Rach, Char,  Angie, Jacqueline, Desiree, Elaine, Peace7joy, Kathy W., Dina & Me!

Plan today what you'll do tomorrow so tomorrow will be better than yesterday and an achievement of today!
nostood
on 9/15/08 5:07 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I plan on going to a support group on Wednesday - so that will accomplish one of my goals.  I am in a 3-week long plateau that is getting really frustrating, so I plan on weighing myself on Friday AM and let you know if I made my goal of losing 3 pounds!

Thanks for the support and incentive!

nostood (Theresa)
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/15/08 11:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey there Joyce.  I have no problem taking my vitamins but it is a chore to do the protein everyday.  I tried the Matrix Orange Cream today mixed with Crystal Light Orange Sunshine and a tablespoon of Torani Vanilla Syrup.  It was tasty.  At least more than it was plain.  I have to say that the Matrix Chocolate is my favorite.

I have a busy week this week.  Tomorrow is a follow up with Dr. Gitt at 2 P.M.  Friday is a "2 year" followup with Dr. Juarez at 1 P.M. and then it is time to   PARTY!!!!!  Joe and I are staying at a motel down the street on Country Club (got one night free).  Will see you all FRIDAY NIGHT.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active