Psych Evaluations in Tucson

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/15/08 5:19 am - Tucson, AZ
I am searching for a Psych for a friend of mine who is trying to get
approval for a Lapband with Dr. Monash. I looked at the database on the Tucson group site but would like to know if anyone on here from Tucson has other
suggestions for a good Psych please let me know. She has PacifiCare.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Ricardo B.
on 9/15/08 5:29 am - Tucson, AZ
 I am not sure if he takes Pacificare but I was refered to Daniel Kruger 981-2511 he is a really nice and easy to talk too he might take pacificare.   I Called him and he saw me 2 days later.  Anyway I help it helps your friend.

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/15/08 5:47 am - Tucson, AZ
Thank you Ricardo
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gwynn M.
on 9/16/08 10:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Hiya Becky!  I too used Dr. Daniel Kruger. He didn't take Great West (who the heck does lol) so I paid out of pocket and he is totally worth it. VERY easy to talk to and VERY much wanting to learn from us WLS folks!

I'm sure you've already called him or looked him up...but just in case...here's his INFO:

DANIEL E. KRUGER, PH.D.

OFFICE #  (520) 296*9223
CELL#  (520) 981*2511

6612 E. CARONDELET DR.
TUC., AZ. 85710

[email protected]
Melanie Watson
on 9/16/08 1:48 pm - AZ

I had both my psych eval and diet cons right in Dr's Schwartz/Monach's office (on camp lowell) back in June. I had to pay for both out of pocket, but well worth it. I had both letters of recommendation on Dr. Schwartz's desk in 48hrs. Plus, I was lucky enough to find out that I did not have to do the whole diet history thing a ma giggie I just needed to speak with a dietitian. You could speak with either Stephanie or Lori at the office @ 320-1200.

I hope this helps.

Melanie

Mello
"The worst is over and the best is yet to come!"

Banded 08/06/08
Most Active