Can"t Wait To Meet you All at the OH conference

FLGail
on 9/14/08 8:41 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Everyone, Can"t believe in 5 days it is the 19th and I will be in AZ. Looking forward to meeting you all in person. See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                Gail
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 3:55 pm - AZ
Hi Gail,                   OT

I use to live in Sarasota and went to Manatee Jr Coll. My uncle use to work there and I got to go to school real cheap since he worked there. I miss St Armands Circle. That was a big hang out for my friends and I. I was always scared going over the big bridge from Tampa. I remember when it was real windy out you could feel your car blowing around on the bridge. I think it was called the Sky-Way Sunshine Bridge. I just can't remember the name. I will be going to the OH convention. See ya there!!!
FLGail
on 9/14/08 5:52 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Dawn,I have been to St. Armands key many a time. Sarasota also has some beautiful beaches. I also have been over the sunshine bridge many a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look forward to meeting you at the conference. Are you going to the ice breaker friday night? I will be there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  See you friday or at least saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Gail
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/08 7:01 pm - AZ
Gail,

I will be at the ice breaker. I will be looking out for you. Dawn
Most Active