Happy Sunday !!

ginau
on 9/14/08 12:33 am - mesa, AZ

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to all !!!

Today starts my work week , The employeer decided to drop a good amount of letters - So I should be getting an earfull by Thursday , 

BUT  today  I want to wish everyone a great week!  cant wait till Friday to meet some new friends . visit with some old friends  and have FUN,FUN, FUN 

ya know sitting here thinking - we need a weightloss carnival  with games and  a DUNK TANK.

today is also a great day to plan to get back on track - personaly ... I  had sushi lastnight and  my tummy is hurting from White Rice...   guess  it was not a good choice !

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gwynn M.
on 9/14/08 3:20 am - Tucson, AZ

HAPPY Sunday to you too Jeanna!   I hope you don't have to work too hard today!!

Lookin' forward (a LOT!) to seein' ya at the O.H. extravaganza!!   LOL...

Me & Mack will be gettin' up there to the hotel sometime Friday afternoon! (hopefully early but Mack does have to work that day...dangit!) 

See you then!!

Gwynn
p.s. my mini goal is no chips, no toast, lose 3lbs.......well, last night I was very CHALLENGED to eat those dang cheddar/jalapeno cheetos.........and that 12 grain bread (my fave) was starin' me in the eyeballs.......BAD........but I managed to keep tellin' myself........"NO Gwynn, you made a promise for 10 days........NO, no, no".....!   I left them alone.  

Funny how much more I wanna honor my goals when I've said them to you guys!!   LOL...but, whatever works right!!  Gonna hold on TIGHT to ya'all for the next *6* days!!  (I'm counting today cuz it just started!!  LOL!)

Most Active