I'm curious..............?

klyn13jwl
on 9/13/08 12:56 pm - Lakeside, AZ
The last couple of weeks, I have been kinda ill.  I have a herniated disc in my back and the doc put me on steroids.....now he wants to do the shots.  My question is............If you'll notice by my ticker, I've lost 15 lbs.  Do you think that this will be problem?  This will really **** me off  ..............22 days til my surgery and all of a sudden.....no surgery!  I'm really scared!

Help, 

Kellyn  :)

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
ginau
on 9/13/08 11:58 pm - mesa, AZ
Once you have approval from ins - it"s generaly a green light GO!   I would just double check with Dr J office and see if he has any issue's with the shots?  or new meds .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

klyn13jwl
on 9/14/08 12:09 am - Lakeside, AZ
Thanks Jeanna.....hell!...I won't even start the shots until after, if it looks like there's gonna be a problem.  I'll just continue on with the pain meds.  Thanks for the info about the surgery...ins. was the first to approve....so I DID talk with Cindy and she didn't think that there would be a problem..... concerning the weight loss, that is.  I forgot to ask about the new meds,or shot.  This is why I have you watching over me......  you'llet me know what sounds good or just a bit wonky. 

Thanks,  

Kelly  :)
Most Active