Only 8 days!!! Wooooo Hoooo!

JRinAZ
on 9/12/08 12:45 am - Layton, UT
Join us? 
We are participating in a personal challenge .....each of us will be a "little bit" healthier by the 20th of September....that's NEXT Saturday!!!!  Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!

Counting down the days left til the grand event!!!!  Just 7 til the Meet & Greet ~ 8 til the EVENT!

Joyce - 1.  Walk 1 mile with dog and do one other source of exercise daily until event.  2.  Stay low carb (less than 30 grams daily.

nostood - 1.  Lose 3 lbs by event.  2.  Make it to one support group before event.

GinaL - Get 100 grams minimum protein daily.

Sheila Lee - walk a mile for 10 days

Nita - ALL protein for 10 days

Dawn - Walk Bella everyday till O.H. Event

Jeanna aka ginau - 1.  Lose 5 pounds by the event.  2.  cut white carbs from diet  3.  walk everyday

Becky g - 1.  100 grams of protein  2.  take iron and vitamin C daily to boost iron level.

James - 1.  No eating after 7 pm  2.  stop drinking with meals.

Celeste R. - Lose 3 lbs by the 20th and lower my sugar intake

FL Gail - 1.  try and walk more often  2.  Stay away from carbs

Dawn T - (in priority order)  1.  Drink at least 64 oz of water daily 2.  Stay under 50 g net carbs daily 3.  Get in 100 g of protein daily.

Deanne K - 1.  Get all my vitamins in again 2.  Increase my protein levels to 100 gm and up.

Scott AZ - 1.  take my 30 minutes to eat all food, small bites, and chew chew, and no water during this time.  2.  take my multivitamin 2 times a day for next 10 days

Gwynn - 1.  NO chips, NO toast!  2.  Lose 3 lbs.

Determine 2BHealthy AND STRONG - 1.  hike Camelback Mountain.  2.  take my bicycle to the shop for a tune up.  3.  Lift weight four times.

Gary s - Walk 3/4 mile (treadmill) everyday before the event or more.

Andrea - 1. lose 5 pounds by the 20th 2. Get my 100 grams of protein in a day (Boy am I struggling with this)

mindtezer - 4 protein drinks a day!

Rach - 1.  To take 30 minutes to eat my meals 2.  To get at least 30 minutes of exercise 4 days a week 3.  To keep my % of fats and carbs within doctors prescribed ranges (5-15% and 10-20%, rspectively)

Char - Not drinking with meals NO Coke a Cola

Angie - Lose 5 lbs, no sugar, exercise every day, no unplanned foods/snacks.

Weigh 2 go everyone!  We CAN do this!!!

It's not too late to buy your ticket!!!  Use promo Cactus08 for a discounted price!

Most Active