9 days til O.H. Event! Join the Countdown Challenge!

JRinAZ
on 9/11/08 4:11 am - Layton, UT
JOIN US?
Countdown to the O.H. AZ Extravaganza Challenge!

How is everyone doing?  Shoot us a report!!! 

My dog took me on a 1 mile walk this morning then I drug HER for an additonal mile!  No more couch dog....she's going to be healthy whether she likes it or not!!!  LOL!

Joyce - 1.  Walk 1 mile with dog and do one other source of exercise daily until event.  2.  Stay low carb (less than 30 grams daily****il event.

nostood - 1.  Lose 3 lbs by event.  2.  Make it to one support group before event.

GinaL - Get 100 grams minimum protein daily.

Sheila Lee - walk a mile for 10 days

Nita - ALL protein for 10 days

Dawn - Walk Bella everyday till O.H. Event

Jeanna aka ginau - 1.  Lose 5 pounds by the event.  2.  cut white carbs from diet  3.  walk everyday

Becky g - 1.  100 grams of protein  2.  take iron and vitamin C daily to boost iron level.

James - 1.  No eating after 7 pm  2.  stop drinking with meals.

Celeste R. - Lose 3 lbs by the 20th and lower my sugar intake

FL Gail - 1.  try and walk more often  2.  Stay away from carbs

Dawn T - (in priority order)  1.  Drink at least 64 oz of water daily 2.  Stay under 50 g net carbs daily 3.  Get in 100 g of protein daily.

Deanne K - 1.  Get all my vitamins in again 2.  Increase my protein levels to 100 gm and up.

Scott AZ - 1.  take my 30 minutes to eat all food, small bites, and chew chew, and no water during this time.  2.  take my multivitamin 2 times a day for next 10 days

Gwynn - 1.  NO chips, NO toast!  2.  Lose 3 lbs.

Determine 2BHealthy AND STRONG - 1.  hike Camelback Mountain.  2.  take my bicycle to the shop for a tune up.  3.  Lift weight four times.

Gary s - Walk 3/4 mile (treadmill) everyday before the event or more.

Andrea - 1. lose 5 pounds by the 20th 2. Get my 100 grams of protein in a day (Boy am I struggling with this)

mindtezer - 4 protein drinks a day!

It's not too late to buy your ticket!!!  Use promo Cactus08 for a discounted price!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/11/08 5:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Doing good at both goals so far.  Take the vits and iron in the morning along with the protein.  Had some deli ham and munster cheese on WASA bread for lunch.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 9/11/08 5:27 am - mesa, AZ
I darn near killed myself  walking stairs at work !!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gwynn M.
on 9/11/08 7:07 am - Tucson, AZ
Jeanna, Stairs are a lot of work!! You be careful!!  GOOD JOB!

Becky....mmmmm, sounds tasty!!  I love those wasa crackers. Where do you get yours? At Sprouts they have a big variety (I like the lite rye!) also big variety at 17th St. Market!!  Ever been to the 17th St. Market??  It's great!

No chips or toast so far....LOL, while to go though!  I didn't list WALKING but it's on my *private* list......have to walk slower than usual due to this dang HERNIA.   And I have an order of Drunken Monkey Buns to fill for tomorrow...but I won't TOUCH those....LOL!!

Gwynn
p.s. can't wait to SEE you guys!  Looking forward to it so much!!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/11/08 9:30 am - Tucson, AZ
I have not been to the 17th street market.  I buy my WASA at Fry's, Big lots, or Sunflower.  Sunflower is my favorite store for my healthy foods.  I'm not a big fan of Trader Joe's.
Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 9/11/08 10:28 am - Tucson, AZ

LOL...what a cute picture!!    Well, if you get a chance......check out 17th St. Market...it's very diverse!!!   They even have some of the COOLEST music and intrument selections around!!

Yes, I know...LOL, weird....but trust me, COOL!!

Gwynn

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/11/08 11:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Are they open on Saturdays????
Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 9/11/08 11:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Yes, I believe they are!!  Not sure of the hours though!!  
Cynthia Johnson
on 9/13/08 1:02 am
I'm in!!
Walk every day
Drink two proteins suplements a day.
Till event. 
Garys
on 9/13/08 1:45 am - Mesa, AZ
Hanging in there,

So far I am exceeding my fitness goal. Also, I think I broke a week and half long plateau in weight loss and am back being the loser I am trying to be!.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Most Active