New Drink Sticks

ginau
on 9/10/08 3:11 am - mesa, AZ

Ocean Spray  has some S.F. drink sticks out ...  CranRasperry , CranGrape, and Ruby Red !!

They are very tasty !!!!   thinking I need to stock up ....  I hear Wal-Mart calling my name.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Gena L.
on 9/10/08 5:02 am - Sun City, AZ
I have tried the plain Cranberry sticks...the only ones I saw at Walmart...they are good and not very sweet...great for those so tired of all the overly sweet stuff.

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/10/08 7:06 am - Tucson, AZ
I am going searching for them as well.    I am going to Safeway after work today so will look there.  Sometimes they have things in Phoenix and not in Tucson.  If anyone in Tucson finds them please post where here. 
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

L. TP
on 9/10/08 2:22 pm
Ah!  I just got home from walmart darn it.  Tell me where you found them and I will pick up a few this week. YUM.  Thanks!

Gena L.
on 9/10/08 8:04 pm - Sun City, AZ
The store I was in had them on the juice aisle and they were with Kool-aid and the Crystal Lite...hope that helps! Are you going to the OH Event Lyns?

ginau
on 9/11/08 3:36 am - mesa, AZ

Walmart super store , food section  by other drink  stix, If ya still can not find em let me know and I will run and grab some & bring to the Event ..

Funny - not every Wally World carries the same stuff

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

beckipoohbear
on 9/11/08 7:26 am - AZ
I tried the ruby red grapefruit last night!! Yummy!!! Thanks for the tip.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Ann M.
on 9/13/08 11:54 am - Peoria, AZ
I bought some today at Walmart on Peoria & 79th.  They are with the Crystal Light.  They had 3 flavors.  Cranberry, Cran Apple & Ruby Red.  I bought one of each.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/14/08 12:25 am - Tucson, AZ
I bought some yesterday in Tucson at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on Craycroft and 22nd Street.  They had  three flavors as well.  My favorite so far is the Cranberry Rasberry.  I also bought the Cran Apple.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 9/15/08 2:58 pm - Tucson, AZ
Becky,
My friend said she found them for me at the Super Wal-Mart on Cortaro.  I don't know yet what flavors.
Most Active