This is funny, came of the mens forum today

ScottAZ
on 9/8/08 1:49 pm - Charleston, WV
The next time someone asks you a dumb question, wouldn't you like to respond like this ? ? ?   Yesterday, I was at PetSmart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Angel the Wonder Dog, and was in the checkout line when the woman behind me asked if I had a dog.   What did she think I had, an elephant?  So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her, "No, I don't have a dog. I am starting the Purina Diet again."   I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in the intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and I-V's in both arms.   I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet, and that the way it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets.  Then you simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.  The food is nutritionally complete so it works well, and I was going to try it again.  I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.   Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.   I told her no, that I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.   I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.  PetsMart won't let me shop there any more.   Better watch what you ask retired people.  They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say!  

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Gwynn M.
on 9/8/08 2:38 pm - Tucson, AZ
Laughin' my butt offffffffffff!!!  That was AWESOME!  LOL....too funny.
Thanks for a huge giggle fest!!

Gwynn
JRinAZ
on 9/8/08 3:43 pm - Layton, UT
Soooooooo Scott?  Do you know if he had his Purina nuggets just 3 times a day or did he spread it out in 6 mini nutrition intakes?  Do you know what the calorie and protein ratio is in the Purina nuggets?  Can I substitute Nupro dog food if I don't like nuggets???? 

...........So, the Men's forum huh????  Me thinks I may have to pop over there for some entertainment!!!  Thanks for sharing that one!  LOL!

BTW, did the Irish Setter come out o.k.???
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

FLGail
on 9/8/08 5:40 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hey Scott, I need to ask her if small bites are ok. Since in our house we have 4 Doxies and that is the size   I buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look forward to meeting you at the OH conference.  Gail
ginau
on 9/9/08 12:40 am - mesa, AZ
Thanks for the laugh, great way to start the morning, Wish me luck I have jury duty today .

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

ScottAZ
on 9/9/08 12:43 am - Charleston, WV
good luck with that, some how i never get picked...lol

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

ginau
on 9/9/08 12:45 am - mesa, AZ
I have to report at 11:00 - my attitude is HANG EM !!!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Marie C.
on 9/9/08 1:57 am - Mesa, AZ
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Marie
Celeste R
on 9/9/08 5:43 am - Maricopa, AZ

That was great!!! You have me laughing my butt off!!!!

Celeste

Celeste R
on 9/9/08 5:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks for the laugh that was GREAT!!! You have me laughing my butt off!!!

Celeste
RNY 5/19/05
Most Active