Broth

vixen_luv
on 9/8/08 7:26 am - phoenix, AZ
I hate broth!  So far i am still on the clear liquids, but i can't stand broth of any kind.  I go to full barratic liquids tomorrow,   anyone have any ideas?  Right now I am exsisitng on water, crystal light and popsiscles.  Oh and some jello.  But I just can't seem to eat any broth, not that it won't stay down, just i don't like it and the taste of i makes me ill.

ROBIN
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/08 11:01 am, edited 9/8/08 11:01 am - AZ

Hi Robin,

Have you tried sugar free kool-aid. I drink it all the time. I buy a ton a Fry's and Walmart. They come in cherry, blue berry, grape and fruit punch. Are you going to the OH convention ? I am going and I will introduce myself to you.

Dawn

vixen_luv
on 9/8/08 11:08 am - phoenix, AZ
I have been doing  crystal light and its really good only thing was aspartheme gave me migraines before so i am scared of it but kool aide is  a good idea cuz i could make some with splenda jen told me.  I am also drinking lots of water and popcicsles.  and tomorrow i can have more kinds of liquds and myprotien shakes.  I am hoping that will help.  I also bought something recomended on here ocean spary cranberry grape diet with splenda, to i can try that tomorrow.

Robin
liveinphx
on 9/8/08 1:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ

I just cannot handle liquids that are anything to cold. I could not even handle room temp so broth was for sure out of the question.
Crystal Light Iced tea and all the generic ones work for me. If Splenda works for you go for it.

Most Active