home

vixen_luv
on 9/7/08 1:01 pm - phoenix, AZ
i had my surgery on tuesday  and i came home today, overall doing pretty good.

robin
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/08 2:00 pm
EXCELLENT!!!

i am SO HAPPY to hear that you are home!

YOU are a trouper!  AND your overall SUCCESS will reflect what an amazing, brave, and strong lady you are! 

please feel free to call or p.m. anytime...i enjoyed meeting you in the hospital and i really meant what i said...i am on your side and so excited that you have made it this far!

it gets easier and easier...in an overall kind of way...be sure to keep the water and the walking going...i have worn a path in my carpet...but it brings the feel goods on faster if we are hydrated and active...and loaded with vitamins and protein.
i know you know all of this...i just put it out there as a reminder and also to say how...all we have to do is exactly what Dr. Schlesinger asks of us...nothing more fancy...AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SUCCESS!

Congratulations, my sweet...healthly, strong and pain free living are right around your corner! 

WAY TO GO, GIRL!  YOU HUNG IN THERE AND DID IT!

JRinAZ
on 9/7/08 3:16 pm - Layton, UT
Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Robin!!!! 

Drink drink drink
Walk walk walk
Rest up so we can see you on the 19th and 20th!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 9/8/08 12:42 am - mesa, AZ
Robin

It's wonderful to know your home ! Now you can get some real rest and  start feeling better.. not to mention  finally get that drink of water !

Take care and check in , let us know how your doing.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/8/08 12:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear you are home and able to relax in your own bed.  Keep us up to date on your progress.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Lori G.
on 9/8/08 12:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Robin,
If I can do anything for you, please give me a call 602-925-5612.  Take care of yourself, and remember your ABC's:  Ambulation, Breathing and Coughing.  The more you do those things, the better you are going to feel and the faster you will heal.

Take Care and Best Wishes always....

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Deanne K.
on 9/8/08 1:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Robin,
I am so glad to hear that you were sprung from the hospital.  It was good getting to meet you when we were both there.  I am excited for you to be on your new journey.  You will do very well.  Keep in touch and hopefully see you at the OH convention. 
Deanne
Gwynn M.
on 9/8/08 6:31 am - Tucson, AZ

YAYYYYYY!!!  YAYYYY!  This is VERY COOL!   So happy to hear that you are home & healing!

Now you are can look FORWARD to a new adventure in YOU!!  

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Gwynn - who luvs that lil hoppin' pink guy....just makes me giggle and wanna hop around!!  ....but Robin, you should wait just a bit til you start hoppin around!!  LOL!

Most Active