Mexico Lapband pts

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/08 6:12 am - Glendale, AZ
I am a Mx Lapbander and currently live in Glendale.  I am looking for someone to do fills.  I was seeing Wendy with Fill centers but I need to see someone that has the option for using FLURO. Anyone have any suggestions??

Terri
nostood
on 9/2/08 6:28 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hi - I know that Dr. Podkameni (sp?)  At Banner Gateway  in Gilbert, AZ does his fills  under flouro - I don't know if he takes other patients but it is worth giving them a call.
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/08 4:42 am - AZ
Hi Terri,

You can check with Dr Schlesinger. He is in Phoenix. He does fills for patients that had surgery by other doctors. I don't know anything about lap bands or fluro's. You can call Jen at his office at 480 419 2280. She is also a lap bander but another doctor did it. Dr Schlesinger a very nice and smart doctor. He has his group meeting the 3rd Saturday's of the month and it is free. He will not be having group this month due to the OH convention at the same time. He will be speaking at the OH convention and doing free consults.  He welcomes anyone to his group. He takes alot of different insurances and private pay. If you have any other questions you can PM me. I hope I have helped you.

Dawn
Most Active