APPROVED!!!

vixen_luv
on 8/28/08 10:30 am - phoenix, AZ

My sugery is scheduled for Tuesday, September 2nd, and we have been going along like we were going to have it even though the insuranse company hadn't made a decision on he appeal yet.  Well they just approved it today!!!!!!  So I am having surgery on Tuesday! I am so excited!

Robin

Deanne K.
on 8/28/08 11:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Robin,
My surgery is Tuesday as well, I am in the 7:30 am slot with Dr. Schlesinger.  We will be up walking the halls together.  I know we are both in the best of hands.
Deanne
vixen_luv
on 8/28/08 12:52 pm - phoenix, AZ
I am in the 11am slot, so we will be side by side almost.  LOL, I wish you the best of luck!!!

Robin
Deanne K.
on 8/28/08 1:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Robin,
Thanks for the best wishes and I wish you all the best too.  God will watch out for both of us on Tuesday and we will have very uneventful surgeries.  Were you at this last month's support group?
Deanne
vixen_luv
on 8/28/08 1:35 pm - phoenix, AZ
I wasn't, I haven't been yet, but I will be sure to be there after the surgery!
Deanne K.
on 8/29/08 1:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Robin
I was just wondering if I had met you at the support group.  His support groups are so wonderful to attend and the people that you meet are so awesome.  The next one falls on the day of the OH conference.  If you can go to the conference it is always a great time.  I will be there.
Deanne
Lori G.
on 8/29/08 1:33 am - Phoenix, AZ
See both of you next week...

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

FLGail
on 8/29/08 10:17 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Deanne, Best of Wishes on your revision. I am looking forward to meeting you and hearing all about it at the OH conference  in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take Care    Gail
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/29/08 10:14 am - Tucson, AZ
Robin

I'm sending healing vibes your way  and hope you have a quick recovery.  At least you will have a buddy there with you (Deanne).  What fun.  don't walk the halls too much.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 8/29/08 2:23 am - mesa, AZ
Robin

That is awesome  News !!!   I will be up to see you  & Deanne  Tuesday - I can referee the race around the floor ..  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active