Happy Hump Day.....

ScottAZ
on 8/27/08 11:38 am - Charleston, WV
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy hump day..

What a great day.. I had to finally break down and buy a pair of short.... I can not even remember when i last owned a size 40..

After the work out at the gym i got on the scale, and asked for help, cause i know i could not be sing a 249 on the screen... This is the lowest i have weighed in years... omg  what a feeling..

Hugs

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

TaiyaD
on 8/27/08 12:52 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Scott,

I bet it felt great to see how far you have come. Congrats!!!

Nat
Enjoying my new life!

iveseenital
on 8/27/08 1:46 pm - AZ
Thats awsome!!

JRinAZ
on 8/28/08 12:28 am - Layton, UT
.....................happy dancin for you in AZ Mr. Scott!!!!  You totally rock!

C U in a few days at the O,.H. event!!!!  You'll have to "reintroduce" yourself to me!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/08 3:59 pm - AZ
Scott,

I won't even know who you are at the OH event. You are really doing good. Dr S has put me on Flagel. That stuff makes you so sick to your stomach that you puke. I don't even feel like eating. I have been sleeping alot lately. Thats to get rid of the nausea. I think when I was on antibotics for my wound infection it might of caused C Diff. I am suppose to take it for 3 months. Usually when I eat or drink it goes right thur me. I am losing weight the hard way. What have you been up to lately ? Be good !!

Dawn
desert rat
on 9/1/08 6:00 am - Goodyear, AZ
Scott,

Earl lost 100 pounds in 4 months and I was amazed at that but at the rate you're going, you'll beat him by at least a month!!!  And Dawn is right:  we will not recognize you at the OH event.  Please be sure to re-introduce yourself to us!

Congrats and keep the protein UP!!!

Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Most Active