Chandler Support Report! 8/26

JRinAZ
on 8/26/08 2:45 pm - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh this was such a FUN and informative meeting tonight!!!  THANKS Kent!  Your info on label reading, portion control, Organic, ....all the Buzz words, etc was FAB U Lous!!!!!  I learned oodles of new things and had some old things ding my memory bell!!!! 

Joining us this evening was the very handsome Wayne who is still workin it hard at the gym, Pam who is back at school and yet determined to keep at it with her exercise, Diana who is on deck for Thursday (prayers sent for you sweetie pie), Kathy coming clear from the outer zones to brighten us up and give inspiration and hope for maintenance, Jeanna with protein treats and magazines for all as well as great info to share, Ellen with her list of adventures "BIC" = because I can!!!!......, Theresa with oodles of lapband tips to share, and 8 others who were there for the first time or hadn't been in a while! ....and of course Kent our handsome facilitator who is below goal and working hard to eat healthy and keep his family healthy!

Weigh 2 go all!  Most of the group will be at the Sept 20th event so we can share our chatter all day long and recommitt to living the best lives possible!!!!

Pencil in the 4th Tuesday of September for our next Chandler meeting.  Theresa will be our peer facilitator; a bandster from the Banner Gateway program.  Thanks Theresa!!!

.....just a note....You can get Brazilian lobster tails for just $4.99 at Sprouts until tomorrow!  Oh my gosh.........they are about 5 ounces after you grill them ~~ yummy, low cal protein!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/08 4:15 pm
Most Active