Chandler Support Group 8/26

JRinAZ
on 8/25/08 7:35 am - Layton, UT

Hi there WLS buds!

Just a reminder that the very handsome Kent will be facilitating our support meeting tomorrow night.  I understand he has some great info for us on label reading.....I can't wait!!!....

Also, there will be plenty of time for our Q & A and support exchange.

Those who would like to continue the chatter and support will head to supper following the meeting!!!  I haven't seen everyone in ages!!!!  Please try and come so we can reconnect and keep each other motivated towards good health!

How does Baja Fresh sound to everyone?  Something zippy there for every stage!!!!

4th Tuesday of every month
6-7:30 pm at Chandler Regional Hospital
Conf rooms 1 and 2  - lower level (on right just past the pharmacy)
Enter from the East Main Entrance on E.R. side and take elevators down.
ALL are welcome.  Any type of surgery.  Any surgeon's program.  Pre-Ops or Post-Ops.  At goal, on the way to goal, below goal, wondering if goal is even possible............EVERYONE!!!!   ....  Get the boost you need, share your struggles and/or success!!! 

See you soon!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 8/25/08 8:54 am - mesa, AZ
I have some wonderful O.H. magazines  to give out  and possible  some Matrix samples - they should be here  by the time I leave.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

kkortsen
on 8/25/08 10:13 am - AZ
THANK YOU JOYCE FOR POSTING THE MEETING INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CutieTuti
on 8/25/08 6:24 pm
I am going to try to make it cause I really need the support group back. I am not where I am supposed to be and am embarrassed tha i why I haven come but I really need help.
Hope to see everyone there.
Kelly
Cutie Tuti
(deactivated member)
on 8/26/08 9:56 am
Can't wait to try it out- see you all there!
Most Active