Under 200 pounds!!! WOOOOHOOO!

beckipoohbear
on 8/25/08 2:50 am - AZ

Well, I got back on my scale today after not weighing in for a week and half because I was out of town at Disneyland and I was happy to see I was down to 196.6!!!  I am under 200 pounds for the first time in about 6 years and it feels great!

Rebecca

3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Deanne K.
on 8/25/08 2:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Rebecca,
Congratulations and keep up the good work.
aboymom
on 8/25/08 4:14 am
YOWZA!  Congrats!  Who would have thunk it over vacation!  Way to go girl!!
beckipoohbear
on 8/25/08 4:30 am - AZ
I guess all those kids plates w/ fruit and the miles of walking at Disneyland did the trick!  I think next time I'm feeling slow on the weight loss front I'll have to go again!!

aboymom
on 8/25/08 5:25 am
I went on my first little vacation this weekend post-op.  I wasn't as prepared.  I hardly ate anything.  I thought I could get away without my protein drinks but that was a mistake.  I can't eat enough right now to come anywhere close to my protein needs right now without them.  Thank heavens I was only gone over night.  It only resulted in two days of low calories and protein.  I am paying for it today as I am EXHAUSTED.  That and I played volleyball, swam and hiked.  That was nice!  Next time I will be better prepared!
Sandra C.
on 8/25/08 5:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats!!! What a way to get under 200. Go to Disneyland. You're right, I bet it was all the walking. Keep it up! :)
Gena L.
on 8/25/08 2:40 pm - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations to you!  Oh how I anxiously awaited arriving in onederland!  So far it was the high point of my surgery and it was so satisfying to see that scale drop below 200 pounds for the first time in years!  When I stall again maybe a Disneyland trip will be in order!

Gena

L. TP
on 8/25/08 6:16 pm
Ha Ha.  We both hit onederland and went to Disneyland this month!  You go girl.  I cannot believe how utterly fantastic you look!
beckipoohbear
on 8/26/08 2:28 am - AZ
You are looking amazing too!! I think we need to convince the office that they should make a trip to Disneyland part of the recommended program when you get close to 200 pounds!   We upgraded to annual passes so I think the next time I hit a stall, I'm off to the park!

Rebecca

Azpoohbear
on 8/30/08 9:13 am - Vail, AZ
Congrats From a fellow PoohBear!!!!!  Way to work the tool!

Leslie 

Most Active