Any NE Phoenix/Scottsdale support groups?

susie85254
on 8/23/08 12:31 pm - AZ
I'm almost 9 years post op and would love to find a support group. I've been struggling with weight gain, but have now lost 40 of my excess pounds with about 25 more until goal. I had my Fobi Pouch RNY in CA. I was living in the Las Vegas area and went to a support group when I lived there. I've been living here for a while now, but never got hooked up with a support group here in AZ. Any info would be appreciated!  
L. TP
on 8/24/08 1:19 pm
There is a north phoenix one near Tatum.  Most of the chatting girls on this board attend it.  Its on the boarder of north scottsdale...I am sure one of them will chime in with the exact location.  I know if you look down these threads you will find the location.  Joyce posts something about it reguarly...
liveinphx
on 8/28/08 1:18 pm - Phoenix, AZ
If Central Phoenix is an option for you at all there is a well established on-going support group at Good Sam Hospital every Tuesday evening. It is open to anyone regardless of surgery type or even if you are only contemplating surgery. Does not matter where or when you had your surgery, all are welcome.
Most Active